15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi Guys, may I join you hope to be in the 15's this week when I wi on thur got my 4st sticker last week, started off in the 20's thread, been looking at all your weight losses well done everyone. xx

Welcome in Jane! Well done on 4st! Wow!

I'm freaking out a bit about my WI this week. I mean I've stuck to the plan, and have had about 8-13 syns a day, but with my back still acting up, I haven't done anything exercise-wise. I hope I still manage to lose. Starting to think this back thing is not going away :(

Seriously struggling not to reach for the sweets to console myself.

I've got a feeling that this could be my week! Weigh in tomorrow! *fingers crossed*

Hi Jane, you'll be very welcome to join us here in the 15's, I only joined this group last week and it felt so good to give the 16's a shove goodbye.
Fingers crossed for you Mandy, it's hard when you have to stop exercising due to injury or sickness but having stuck to the plan hopefully should still payoff.
And Sophie, in the nicest possible way.... I hope you can say goodbye to this group and join the next one down, but that we'll be joining you eventually, though I'm going to be here for a while yet.

Hi all, I'm new to all this and am joining my first SW group on Tuesday. All of your weight loss stories have really inspired me n this looks like a really friendly group so thought if give it a whizz...
I'm currently dead on 15st so wanted to join with like-minded people. I'm desperate now to lose weight since I jumped on the scales last week n realised I'd put on a stone since I last weighed myself :(
So this is it...the beginning....I've never stuck to any diets I've tried before but I figured if I go to a group every week that will pressure me to stick to it plus hopefully support on here will spur me on...here's hoping!!!

Welcome, and good luck Stacey - this is a fantastic place for support and motivation!

Welcome Stacey! I go to group for the same reason, and it really does help keep you on track.

So I ended up with the emergency doc this afternoon, since my back isn't getting any better, and in fact seems to have gotten worse. He told me I'm suffering from what's known as acute mechanical back pain. Sounds so stupid. He's no idea how long it will last.. some people have it for 2 weeks, others up to 3 months!
So I've decided that my treat this week after WI will be a chinese and a slice of chocolate cake with some cream. I usually have a treat after WI, and this week I will soooo need it. I actually went 3 syns over tonight in order to have a 2-finger Kitkat and a pack of low fat crisps. But I haven't used the full 15 any other day, so it works out okay.
OH is being really helpful. He even brought me breakfast in bed this morning. Granted he'd put too many synful items on the plate, but I left some of it, so I only used 8 syns on that.
I was so starving when I got home from the docs, since I hadn't had lunch and was late for dinner, so I just bunged 2 packs of noodles in the microwave. I didn't have superfree with it, but hey... I'm allowed a bad day.

How is everyone getting on?

Welcome Stacey! I go to group for the same reason, and it really does help keep you on track.

Mands...sorry to hear about your back and hope it is better very soon ( and not 3 mths, thanks doc!). Lovely to hear that hubby is looking after you.......breakfast in bed - that is such a Treat xxxxxxx

I have been a BAD girl and put on 1 lb - well gutted but know that I just didn't follow plan so let this be a warning to everyone!! Slimming World is brilliant and does work but not if you have a greedy week like me and don't count syns!! I am really going to go for it now, big pan of syn free beef stew again today. Everyone loves it and it lasts 2 days!

Have decided not to let my health worries deter me - I think that is behind this week's 'don't care' attitude and on a positive have had my stitches taken out and nose is still there lol

Go for it gang xxxxxxxx

Welcome to our new pals, love everyone here xxxxxxx

Ps Jane - can you share some tips, you have done amazing !!

Sorry about your gain, Sharon, but at least you know where it came from and aren't too fazed by it!

Ooooh so need to catch up with here later as new faces and losses and gains going on! But amidst all of this - my work colleague is tempting me with these baddies :

image-451787292.jpg

image-1509651228.jpg

Do you hate her as much as me?! Xx

Minks ;)

dextersmum said:
Minks.........I will forgive you murder for these naughties!!!
Flip they look gorgeous xxxxxx

How amazing do they look?! And I know they would have tasted so good too :( but resisted and am home now waiting for my food shopping to be delivered.

Now where did I put my halo? ;) xx

Minks ;)

I am doing my best this week to lose over 3bs so I can move into the next group.

I loved being in this group but must try other ones too.

hello had WI tonight my second week and I lost 3.5 and got slimmer of the week. I am now back in the 15's ( which I was before xmas) yay. Hope im not here too long, but hello everyone!! Total loss now 6lbs

Back