15 stone to 14 stone support

Jadey, I don't think it really matters if we reach our weekly goals, so long as it's all coming off. It might take you an extra week or two, but you'll get there.

hoping you get the Maaaaaaaaaaassssive loss you deserve next week Mandy - you've had a tough week with OH and your back. Keep going girl!! x x

Really dreading my weigh in tomorrow. I've not been bad but I know I'm not going to reach my 3lbs goal I set myself :( even had nightmares that I gained 12lbs last night :(

Hope you get what you want 2moro chick and if you dont theres always next week, im setting myself the same goal for next week but if i dont get it i wont worry bout it xo

Jadeyxx said:
Really dreading my weigh in tomorrow. I've not been bad but I know I'm not going to reach my 3lbs goal I set myself :( even had nightmares that I gained 12lbs last night :(

Don't worry too much hun, you WILL get the loss, if not tomorrow, then next week! X

Good luck to tomorrow and even if you only lose a 1lb it's still going down ( I put on a 1lb this week - but know why :break_diet:).

Have been good girl again today and seem to be back on track - hopefully make up for that gain this week - soooo gutting!!

Sorry about the gain, Sharon. Ugh. Birds of a feather... :p

I lost 3lb last night. Down to 15.10. Better still, I've now lost my first stone!

JanetG said:
I lost 3lb last night. Down to 15.10. Better still, I've now lost my first stone!

Woot! Well done on your stone award!

And dextersmum, don't fret about the pound, you know why and that's the important thing. Hope all is ok with the nozzle :) xx

Minks ;)

A pound off this morning. I cant help feeling a bit disappointed as I have worked hard this week. But its time of the month so hoping that is it! Aaah well onwards and downwards x

Back