15 stone to 14 stone support

Woot! Well done on your stone award!

And dextersmum, don't fret about the pound, you know why and that's the important thing. Hope all is ok with the nozzle :) xx

Minks ;)

Thanks minks - am so proud of my snoz now, is healing really well just got a nice scab that I am dying to pick!! Just scared too in case half my nose comes off with it :eek:

Hope everyone is behaving I have turned into Saint Sharon xxxxx

Hiya all
I'm not having such a good week as have gone down with the 'lurgy', have had a terrible sore throat, my head has been pounding and I'm full of cold. It's out the mockers on my diet this week as I know I'm not eating properly, not enough really as I don't feel up to it, so my WI on Saturday can go either way.... I dread losing weight in some ways because when I am feeling better if it's not a 'true' loss those darned lbs will jump back on to me... I just know it!!!

I lost 1.5lbs this week, I'm glad I lost but a bit down about it considering I worked so hard this week. I really wanted to get my 1 stone award. Never mind maybe next week

xxx

spangle_2 said:
Hiya all
I'm not having such a good week as have gone down with the 'lurgy', have had a terrible sore throat, my head has been pounding and I'm full of cold. It's out the mockers on my diet this week as I know I'm not eating properly, not enough really as I don't feel up to it, so my WI on Saturday can go either way.... I dread losing weight in some ways because when I am feeling better if it's not a 'true' loss those darned lbs will jump back on to me... I just know it!!!

Oh no :( the lurgy is awful. They should have a lurgy tablet at the chemists to get rid. I have a bloody sinus infection at the moment so can sympathise - feels like you have a huge cold but nothing comes out. Head feels like it's dunked under water all the time.
I hope that you get a steady loss (your 1-2lbs) as that's a nice realistic one and then you know it's not a falsy due to the lack of eating etc xx

Minks ;)

Jadeyxx said:
I lost 1.5lbs this week, I'm glad I lost but a bit down about it considering I worked so hard this week. I really wanted to get my 1 stone award. Never mind maybe next week

xxx

But it was better to have it off than on :) I was exercising hard at beginning of jan and I had a gain of a lb and only a half off the following week! I was like wtf?! But over the whole month I lost half a stone, so it does come back to you if you continue nicely. Good luck Hun and keep at it xx

Minks ;)

JosieE87 said:
A pound off this morning. I cant help feeling a bit disappointed as I have worked hard this week. But its time of the month so hoping that is it! Aaah well onwards and downwards x

See my post to Jadey as I would say the same to you :) also, * week can cause all sorts of fluctuations. So just wait till next week and should show a better loss. If it's the same next week and you're still not happy, maybe try changing things up a bit xx

Minks ;)

Rosielea said:
Lost 1.5 this week so I am 15st 1.5lbs. Physically it shows I have lost weight.

Well done on that, it's great when you can actually see it! Took me ages to notice but finally have :)
Imagine how it'll feel when you're at target! Weeeeeeeeee! Xx

Minks ;)

I am off for an interview in Paris on thursday so I need to be organised and stick to plan (maybe lots of fruit and black coffee! Is easiest for eating out just hope they done get some yummy pastries in that I can't resist)

I hope you were successfu in your interview and did not get tempted with lovely cakes and chocolates.

I like to work in France but my French is not good enough and no way I can get a similar job over there.

Thanks for the advice Minky!

Well done on that, it's great when you can actually see it! Took me ages to notice but finally have :)
Imagine how it'll feel when you're at target! Weeeeeeeeee! Xx
Minks ;)
Thanks Minks. You have done fantastic too. I was looking through your food pics and they are lovely. I put pictures of my food in my diary too so I can refer to them later on as I make up recipes as I go along. Have a good week.

Hi ladies, thank you for welcoming me on board, Hubbys not been to good the last few days so been looking after him, he is disabled so needs my help,
Well done on those who lost and so sorry for those who gained don’t let it get to you, put it behind you and start again.
I lost 2lb at wi today.
I agree with you minks it's great when you can actually see the difference, it took me ages to notice but after the family kept telling me I can finally see it and its a great feeling. xx :)

JaneB said:
Hi ladies, thank you for welcoming me on board, Hubbys not been to good the last few days so been looking after him, he is disabled so needs my help,
Well done on those who lost and so sorry for those who gained don't let it get to you, put it behind you and start again.
I lost 2lb at wi today.
I agree with you minks it's great when you can actually see the difference, it took me ages to notice but after the family kept telling me I can finally see it and its a great feeling. xx :)

Congrats on the loss!! :)

Can I join you all?

Currently sitting at 15 stone 1.5

Can't believe I'm nearing the 14 something range

What can I do this week to give myself a push????
Started 20 mins very fast walk slow jog tonight
Will aim to do this three times a week to start

What about water! Am rubbish at drinking so might try that

Caroline
Xx

very_determind_this_time said:
Currently sitting at 15 stone 1.5

Can't believe I'm nearing the 14 something range

What can I do this week to give myself a push????
Started 20 mins very fast walk slow jog tonight
Will aim to do this three times a week to start

What about water! Am rubbish at drinking so might try that

Caroline
Xx

Hey,
Congrats on the loss so far!!
I'm sure you'll be at 14 something at your next wi!!
Good luck!!
X

Back