15 stone to 14 stone support

still laughing!! Thanks - that really cheered me up reading this. I'm still bored of living out of a hotel in reading with just my wifi for comany.

having said that - i'm in a different hotel this week that has a gym. Already given it an hour in there tonight. I want a mahooooosive loss this week!

Hahahahaha you'll be wanting your own walking stick to fit in with the crowd soon, Sharon! hehe

That really put a smile on my face lol

Whoop whoop...3.5lbs off after a week of STS and losing a pound. Will still be here for a while as I am now 15st 7.5lbs...Can't believe just before xmas I was 17plus stones. Chuffed to bits :) and loving SW! Hope everyone has some great losses too x

Still here! Lost 1.5lbs this morning so now 15st 5 & a half!

Was really hoping to get my 1.5stone sticker today which would have taken me down to 15st 4, but it didn't happen, so may be hanging around here a bit longer! :D

JosieE87 said:
Whoop whoop...3.5lbs off after a week of STS and losing a pound. Will still be here for a while as I am now 15st 7.5lbs...Can't believe just before xmas I was 17plus stones. Chuffed to bits :) and loving SW! Hope everyone has some great losses too x

Fantastic work there Josie! Keep up the good work xx

Minks ;)

claire32 said:
Still here! Lost 1.5lbs this morning so now 15st 5 & a half!

Was really hoping to get my 1.5stone sticker today which would have taken me down to 15st 4, but it didn't happen, so may be hanging around here a bit longer! :D

Couple of weeks max and you'll be slinking your way outta here :) well done on the loss xx

Minks ;)

I'm off! I'm down to 14st 12lbs now so I hope to see you all soon in the next thread :) Good luck! x

Woot woot, Josie and Claire, well done on the losses.
Sophie we'll miss you, but we'll see you soon!

My WI is in 3 hours.... ooooooooooh lol

Hello everyone. I'm new to this group. I've been at SW for a while now but have relearned all my bad ways and put the weight back on. Need some tips and encouragement. :-(

Just popping my head through the door-get weighed tomorrow and need 2.5lb off to get me in here so fingers crossed will be taking my seat soon :) xx

CarolineE said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to this group. I've been at SW for a while now but have relearned all my bad ways and put the weight back on. Need some tips and encouragement. :-(

Hey Caroline, welcome! What sort of hints and tips are you looking for.... What's your weaknesses or downfalls? What are you finding hard? Give us a bit more info and we might be able to help you :) xxx

Hi MinkyDinky, I'm the kind of person who eats when I'm bored or feeling low. I seemed to have lost my motivation, I know that SW works, but it's just trying to get back to the plan. Maybe I need to set myself smaller challenges rather than looking at the big picture. Getting weighed tonight so will take this as a restart for me.

Back