15 stone to 14 stone support

Emmamb said:
8.5lbs off this weeks puts me firmly in here :) weighing in at 15st 7.5lbs :)

Jeeeeeeeeez! How the bleeding hell did you lose that?! I need me some of whatever you have done! If I could clap, cheer and whistle using my fingers for you I would! Amazing! Yay! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Jeeeeeeeeez! How the bleeding hell did you lose that?! I need me some of whatever you have done! If I could clap, cheer and whistle using my fingers for you I would! Amazing! Yay! Xxx

I joined a bootcamp and the nutrition plan has put me on strict red days with 0 syns for 28 days....really tough but worth it. I usually plateau at 16st but this has boosted me through xx

well done you!!! You must be very proud x

Emmamb said:
I joined a bootcamp and the nutrition plan has put me on strict red days with 0 syns for 28 days....really tough but worth it. I usually plateau at 16st but this has boosted me through xx

I need to do this! Ha ha - I would die!
Well done on both awards and a fantastic boost on the losses. No chance of plateauing there :) xx

Emmamb said:
I'm over the moon-actually feel a bit emotional,I'm now lighter than I have been in 7 years and bang on halfway to target :)

I have a lb to e halfway! We're losing exactly the same! Are you going to continue boot camp or can you only do it once in a while? I attempt red days but I find it hard to come up with anything other than bacon sandwiches :D xx

I'm hoping to continue (gonna cancel my gym membership to pay for some of it),I'm on limited carbs so can't even have a bacon butty (drool)
For pack up last night I took chicken,homemade salsa and roasted veg wrapped in lettuce leaves-was nom.
Also love turkey & veg curry and stir fries x

Emmamb said:
I'm hoping to continue (gonna cancel my gym membership to pay for some of it),I'm on limited carbs so can't even have a bacon butty (drool)
For pack up last night I took chicken,homemade salsa and roasted veg wrapped in lettuce leaves-was nom.
Also love turkey & veg curry and stir fries x

Sounds good, and given me a couple of ideas. I'm signing up for a half marathon on Monday so hoping the training for that will make my weight come off a bit quicker.

Now go and rejoice on such an amazing loss! You skinny min you! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Sounds good, and given me a couple of ideas. I'm signing up for a half marathon on Monday so hoping the training for that will make my weight come off a bit quicker.

Yay go you! I was thinking about doing one but the thought made me tired lol-maybe next year xx

Thank u :)

I've gotta see my gp sometime in the next 6 weeks and would love to be in the 14's by then (ideally 14st 7) want him to be amazed lol xx

Wow! Well done Emma!! Go girl!
If I joined a bootcamp, and was told I couldn't do this, or couldn't do that.. I'd feel very "backed into a corner" and probably do my best to put weight on instead of losing LOL

I guess I need to just do things at my own pace. Although, it's easy for me to say that when I'm still losing. I'll come back and let you know how I feel when I plateau ;)

Hey, there have been some fantastic losses so far this week, and so nice to hear that sugarpuff and sooper have been broken through to the 14's. Also welcome to our new members Caroline and Emma.

I'm feeling a bit down in the mouth this morning, as I sneaked onto the scales to see where I was after last Saturdays (illness) WI, I am +3lbs this morning:eek:, I'm eating more now on plan but guess I need to drink more fluids, I was dreading this would happen after the loss of 6lbs last Saturday. I've got to stay positive and work my way through it, even if I do end up some lbs heavier this week then I'll have an aim next week to rumble them and work to getting them off.

Don't worry Spangle, Stacey is right.....even if you don't lose this week or gain a little.......just think of your total loss over 2 weeks especially as you were so poorly. You need to eat plenty of healthy foods now to build your strength up xxxx

Thanks for everyone's support. I put on 0.5lbs at last nioght's WI. Treating this as a new start so will continue with the inspiration given.

Feeling much better - may even turn the Wii Fit on again tonight!

Glad you're feeling better Caroline.......go and shock that wii Fit - know I did lol

8.5lbs off this weeks puts me firmly in here :) weighing in at 15st 7.5lbs :)

OMIGOD Emma - what an amazing week xxxxxxx
And to get 2 awards in 1 go :D double Wow
You have inspired me especially as I have used my weeks supply of syns in 1 day yesterday!!! Grrrrr damn valentines choccies that I bought for my husband - should have known better :break_diet:

But gonna be really, really good and healthy for rest of week.........need yet another trip to tesco's!!

Lost 1/2lb why not sure. Possibly not eating enough. I have stuck to plan 100%, done 15 miles of exercise bike. what else can I do to shift the weight.

Sometimes when you up your exercise your body takes a couple of weeks to catch up, so the scales might not show the loss you deserve that first week.
Stick with it, and see how your losses are next week :)
Well done on the loss. Half a pound is still half a pound in the right direction.

Well done you - phew a half marathon is not easy.
I was going to sign up for a half marathon - but the one local to me in Somerset is the day after my hen do, so I will be in NO fit state for that one. Do you want a running buddy? (not that I'm a wierd stalker or anything - and I wont be offended if you say no!) But crawley isn't that far from me, so maybe I can run that half marathon instead? When is it and what one you entering? :)

Back