15 stone to 14 stone support

Kokopelli said:
Hi All, restarting SW tomorrow night after 18 mos away. I'm now in the 15s and looking forward to the 14s. You sound like a lovely crowd so will work out how to save this. Also how to create a Ticker Tape. Back tomorrow for news on first night. X

Good luck and welcome! :)

Welcome Kokopelli! We're a nice bunch, you'll like us!

Lost 1.5lb tonight! Putting me at 15.3 :D Yay!

Hi All, restarting SW tomorrow night after 18 mos away. I'm now in the 15s and looking forward to the 14s. You sound like a lovely crowd so will work out how to save this. Also how to create a Ticker Tape. Back tomorrow for news on first night. X

Welcome back to SW - good luck with your weigh in tomorrow xxxx :D

Yay! Well done to you on the shiny and a fab loss!!

I'm rejoining tonight and a little nervous :D xxx

Hope it went well for you Minky......I'm following SW online but struggling a little this week. Thankfully my nose is better not skin cancer but a benign growth (quite rare apparently - trust me!) but have the cough from he'll :eek:.......is struggling am now on mulled wine for medicinal purposes :break_diet: but food wise have kept on plan.

Welcome to all our new pals and good luck everyone xxxxx

Sharon you just look after your health. Don't even worry about a gain or a sts this week, so long as you get better you can get it off in no time!

Sorry I've been so quiet guys- been rather disheartened lately and just not been very talkative...

But after this weeks weigh in

I
am
outta here!!!

3lb off- and FINALLY got my 7 1/2 stone award.

I am now 14st 12lb :)

see you on the flip side :D

Sharon you just look after your health. Don't even worry about a gain or a sts this week, so long as you get better you can get it off in no time!

Aawww thanks Mandy been a bit rough of late xxxx
Hope everything is ok with you and the family xxxxx :p

Sorry I've been so quiet guys- been rather disheartened lately and just not been very talkative...

I
am
outta here!!!

OMIGOD Hun that is sooooo fab - I'm in the next zone as well .....just!! But can't leave my new pals either so hanging around still :D

7 1/2 stone is just soooo brilliant - share your best tips/advice xxxxx I think I just need to cook more. Love cooking but feeling so unwell at mo tend to be relying on preprepared meals apart from my slow cooker meals.

Well done Flutterby!!! See you there soon as!

I haven't really got many tips :s I think I'm just lucky! lol. I'm sticking to plan...about 90% of the time :)

I do a lot of cooking, and eat a looooooad of fruit and veggies, so that probably helps ;)

I don't usually have many syns in the week though, compared to some. I don't drink, so sometimes I just settle with 50ish syns in the week....but I don't go without :) I still treat myself :D

thanks so much ladies :)

Wish I didn't drink :(
Terrible waste of syns!! But have definitely cut down on choccies and sweets!! (not that I'm an alcoholic yet!)

LittleFlutterby said:

I
am
outta here!!!

Congrats!!!

Hi just joined this site and plan on using it properly! i'm currently weighing in at 15st 13.5lbs. Hope to be out of this group in a month! Wish me luck!! xx

Welcome in KemiLiza! You'll be out of here in no time at all!

I started the 30 day shred today. It didn't look so hard when I watched it to get an idea..but my God I'm so wrecked after it!

well done flutterby hope to be joining you asap! Welcome Kokopelli and KemiLiza :D

Good luck for this week :D

Someone pointed out to me this morn, i have 4lbs to go until my 1 and a 1/2 so that is my next goal! :D

Back