15 stone to 14 stone support

Are you eating enough food - you are exercising and you will need to have enough food in you as fuel so your body doesn't store what you have to power it.

Are you eating to much?! Yes every free and superfree food is exactly that but obviously we can't sit eating till we are ready to burst!
Are you drinking enough? Again with the extra exercise you will need extra fluid.

Important point this Minky. If you are upping your excercise you really need to make sure you are eating enough, and not starving yourself. I posted on this last week as well. Drink lots of water - I am a convert to this as well.

Well done on the loss as well.

STS but it is *week! So onwards & downwards, am upping my superfree this week x well done to those who lost and chin uo to those who didnt xx

Down 1.5, down to 15 2.5. Happy enough with progress. Had fee beers at weekend' and enjoyed them!

JosieE87 said:
STS but it is *week! So onwards & downwards, am upping my superfree this week x well done to those who lost and chin uo to those who didnt xx

Good on you for understanding why and not becoming displaced. Little bugger is mother nature :D xx

2lbs off so I'm also bang on 15 stone.

2lb off for me, leaving me at 15st 1lb. Got my Club 10 too! I'm also hoping to be move down next week, fingers crossed!

Hi all, had no Internet for a few days so missed all my minimins! Lol! Lost 1lb this week ... not too bad seeing as its my 'grumpy week' as my other half calls it :D !! But a loss is still a loss and still on the downwards path school is the right path! Hehe! xxx

Lost 2lbs today and am 14 st 12.5lbs. Sad to say that I am leaving for the 14 to 13s but hope tosee you all there soon.xx

Lost 2lbs today and am 14 st 12.5lbs. Sad to say that I am leaving for the 14 to 13s but hope tosee you all there soon.xx

Thats brilliant Rosie! Great loss and even better to be in the next stone group.

Cant wait to join you all there :) xx

ooh crikey loads of you disappearing and nearly disappearing now, Well done on all your excellent losses.
Fingers crossed you all move to next room next week ( and that i come with you ;) ) I am 15st 2lbs so never know! Roll on tuesday for my next weigh in hehe

ooh crikey loads of you disappearing and nearly disappearing now, Well done on all your excellent losses.
Fingers crossed you all move to next room next week ( and that i come with you ;) ) I am 15st 2lbs so never know! Roll on tuesday for my next weigh in hehe

I am sure you'll be joining us next week.

Back