15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi lanarkwitch good luck do u have any pointers doing it before? X

Hi xmandsx, the only thing I would say is veg, veg and more veg. I try and use my syns for making meals more interesting rather than using them up for eating crap and sweets, which is a bad habit I am trying to get out of. I do of course keep them flexi for drinkies at the weekend :p

I was at my heaviest 24st (approx) and lost 11.5 from a combination of counting calories and SW green days, then I moved country and ate pizza for a year and banged on 3.5 stone using the excuse that there were no quorn sausages here!!

I was back counting cals for a while and lost just over a stone before xmas which I've kept off, so now I'm attacking the other 2 extra ones which seem to keep hanging around

Hey folks! Still here :)

I lost 1lb tonight so currently 15st 5lbs. And another 2.5lbs to get my 2 stone award! Aaaargh...I am happy to have lost the pound as any loss is great. Just want to get out of the 15s soon!!? Anyone have any tips for me? Well done everyone on losses xxx :D

Lanarkwitch said:
Hi xmandsx, the only thing I would say is veg, veg and more veg. I try and use my syns for making meals more interesting rather than using them up for eating crap and sweets, which is a bad habit I am trying to get out of. I do of course keep them flexi for drinkies at the weekend :p

I was at my heaviest 24st (approx) and lost 11.5 from a combination of counting calories and SW green days, then I moved country and ate pizza for a year and banged on 3.5 stone using the excuse that there were no quorn sausages here!!

I was back counting cals for a while and lost just over a stone before xmas which I've kept off, so now I'm attacking the other 2 extra ones which seem to keep hanging around

That's great your doing fab though. Thank you I am trying to add more veg to my meals and I am getting the hang of it now made leek and potato soup tonight and creamy curry sauce with cauliflower so I'm looking forward to these. Xx

Hey guys and gals... I've been offline for a few days, due to being so busy with renovations, and I changed ISPs. Half the price, more d/l allowance and just the same speed! Yay!

Anyway... put up a half pound this week but it was expected as I had a bit of a binge... a two day binge lol. C'est la vie! Back on the wagon this morning, have had my weetabix and am finally switching from whole milk to skimmed. I did use real sugar in my weetabix though hehe. Some things just can't be faked!

At the moment, I'm 15.3 and really hoping to have a good loss in the coming week. Minky, I read your comments a few pages back. I'm definitely having my 1/3 sf, and eating it too! And I'm not over-eating. I was perhaps under-eating for the amount of exercise I was doing.
I won't have time to get out for my walks etc., this week (or last!) with all the work going on in the house, but I'm doing plenty of digging in the garden (we need to dig all the old grass out to sew new grass) and have plenty of cleaning to keep me occupied (takes ages and ages to get new tiles clean of grout!!).

Sorry if you all thought I'd dropped off the planet haha

Well I'm off to face weigh in-was bang on 15st last week but have put at least 3lb on this week :( I don't know y I do it to myself :'(

Emma it might not be as bad as that..and I'm sure whatever you've put on is temporary and will come back off asap!

Hey guys and gals... I've been offline for a few days, due to being so busy with renovations, and I changed ISPs. Half the price, more d/l allowance and just the same speed! Yay!

Anyway... put up a half pound this week but it was expected as I had a bit of a binge... a two day binge lol. C'est la vie! Back on the wagon this morning, have had my weetabix and am finally switching from whole milk to skimmed. I did use real sugar in my weetabix though hehe. Some things just can't be faked!

At the moment, I'm 15.3 and really hoping to have a good loss in the coming week. Minky, I read your comments a few pages back. I'm definitely having my 1/3 sf, and eating it too! And I'm not over-eating. I was perhaps under-eating for the amount of exercise I was doing.
I won't have time to get out for my walks etc., this week (or last!) with all the work going on in the house, but I'm doing plenty of digging in the garden (we need to dig all the old grass out to sew new grass) and have plenty of cleaning to keep me occupied (takes ages and ages to get new tiles clean of grout!!).

Sorry if you all thought I'd dropped off the planet haha

Hiya mandy! glad to know you're still with us!:)
I know what you mean about the milk and the sugar thing - although i have semi milk i have got to have have proper sugar on my porridge/weetabix , otherwise its just eugh!!! I'm sure you'll have a good week - you'll be too busy cleaning to think about snacking!
I'm on a mission this week with my superspeed soup but all i have done is fart :eek: !! hope it is worth it - fingers crossed

good luck to anyone weighing in tonight x

Never mind Emma- new week new start!!

Boo hiss @ the scales! Next week you'll have that off, Emma!

Kitty...that speed soup is some sort of fart medicine, I swear! I have to say I've never passed so much gas since I started this plan!

Yay, 1/2lb loss for me (which is a miracle in itself) & I'm out of here! See you all in the 14s!

hi ladie i am the wagon with u all...i am 15.7 and i am eating an example day menu

breakfast-30g porridge and banana

lunch-golden rice bachalours,with peppers and mixed veg , baked potato and salad

dinner-chicken breast,potatoes and cabbage and loads of veg or bacon cabbage and potatoes with loads mixed veg.

Snacks- muller fat free anf fruit.

350 skimmed milk-not always used
How does this sound? X

does this sound to much food as it appears loads..help please xxx

Short week for me as I only started Monday but down 2lbs at this mornings weigh in so now 15st 1lb, hoping for 3lbs next week so I'll have to be very good over the weekend !!

klmcm80 said:
hi ladie i am the wagon with u all...i am 15.7 and i am eating an example day menu

breakfast-30g porridge and banana

lunch-golden rice bachalours,with peppers and mixed veg , baked potato and salad

dinner-chicken breast,potatoes and cabbage and loads of veg or bacon cabbage and potatoes with loads mixed veg.

Snacks- muller fat free anf fruit.

350 skimmed milk-not always used
How does this sound? X

does this sound to much food as it appears loads..help please xxx

That sounds good. The only comment I would make is that you are perhaps eating a bit too many carbs at lunch having both rice and potato. Replace one with a little bit of protein and you are on to a winner I would say.

Are you having any sins?

I'm outta here! 2lb off last night, taking me to 14st 13lb. See you all soon in the 14s! :D

peacedove said:
Hi, managed to lose 2lb this week bringing me to 15st 9lb...very happy, 15st 7lb next week would be nice!! xx

Great PD a really good loss :)

HazeyBlue said:
That sounds good. The only comment I would make is that you are perhaps eating a bit too many carbs at lunch having both rice and potato. Replace one with a little bit of protein and you are on to a winner I would say.

Are you having any sins?

I wouldn't say she was having too many carbs. It's all preference. Some people had rice and chips with dinner if they have a curry? But I've never been one to understand how people can have 2 sets of carbs like that together! Unless it's a chip butty of course :D

I would personally take one of the carbs out and either add protein (as you suggested) or not add anything BUT as long as you are ensuring you have a third superfree then crack on. SW does not state you can't have 2 or 3 or even 4 lots of carbs with your meals, but if your weight loss hinders I would think that this could be the first place to look.

Drink plenty of fluids too, with the extra fibre you may bloat and have an uncomfortable tummy and no one wants that :) xx

Back