15 stone to 14 stone support

xMandyDx said:
Hey guys and gals... I've been offline for a few days, due to being so busy with renovations, and I changed ISPs. Half the price, more d/l allowance and just the same speed! Yay!

Anyway... put up a half pound this week but it was expected as I had a bit of a binge... a two day binge lol. C'est la vie! Back on the wagon this morning, have had my weetabix and am finally switching from whole milk to skimmed. I did use real sugar in my weetabix though hehe. Some things just can't be faked!

At the moment, I'm 15.3 and really hoping to have a good loss in the coming week. Minky, I read your comments a few pages back. I'm definitely having my 1/3 sf, and eating it too! And I'm not over-eating. I was perhaps under-eating for the amount of exercise I was doing.
I won't have time to get out for my walks etc., this week (or last!) with all the work going on in the house, but I'm doing plenty of digging in the garden (we need to dig all the old grass out to sew new grass) and have plenty of cleaning to keep me occupied (takes ages and ages to get new tiles clean of grout!!).

Sorry if you all thought I'd dropped off the planet haha

Welcome back Mands! Great to see you back, thought you and vicky had run away together (where is that damn woman?!) glad to see that you are still plodding away and fingers crossed you can shift the poundage again. Sometimes our bodies just take a breather for some reason and then all of a sudden the losses start again. Weird things these bodies :)

When's WI? Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Awwww chin up sweetie! Just remember how great it felt when you lost 8.5 the other week an that should get the determination back up.
Do you know why you gained? Xx

Yep-because I synned...massively lol. Back on it and re-focussed from last night.
I need 3.5 off to get into the 14's-I WILL get that off this week-who's going to be joining me? xx

WI on tuesday i was 15st 3.5lbs..want to be in the 14s soon!! x

Emmamb said:
Yep-because I synned...massively lol. Back on it and re-focussed from last night.
I need 3.5 off to get into the 14's-I WILL get that off this week-who's going to be joining me? xx

Ah as long as you know why ;) I've got a weeks holiday next week but hoping to have a massive loss the following week and can then shift on out. Hung around here for a tad too long in my eyes :) xx

Another 3.5 off taking me to 15.8. Roll on the 14s.

YaaaaY!!!!

Woop Woop !!! super speed soup worked for me this week - 3lbs off!!!!!:) much better than STS or the half lbs i've been losing recently.

just made my next batch of superspeed soup - here comes another week of farting past myself!!!

2lbs off for me today, giving me my 3.5 stone sticker. Very pleased with that. I am now 15s 4lbs, so getting closer to the next room down :)

New to MiniMins.

I started in the 16's & now I'm at 15st 10lbs.

Hoping to get into the lower 14's before my hols in August.

Loss has been slow the last couple of weeks but I've got speed soup simmering at the moment so hoping for a boost next week.

Weigh in tomorrow night and hoping to get my 1 stone award.

yay another 3 off, now 15.6 and just half a pound away from 2.5 shiney.

New to MiniMins.

I started in the 16's & now I'm at 15st 10lbs.

Hoping to get into the lower 14's before my hols in August.

Loss has been slow the last couple of weeks but I've got speed soup simmering at the moment so hoping for a boost next week.

Weigh in tomorrow night and hoping to get my 1 stone award.

Lost 3.5lb this week so finally over the 1st hurdle!!

Over half way down to the 14's now :D

Back