15 stone to 14 stone support

STS this week, can't say i'm surprised as * week and not been 100% this week. Need to get motivated and knuckle down and shift some weight this week as been messing about a lot lately and not really loosing anything!

brummie66 said:
STS this week, can't say i'm surprised as * week and not been 100% this week. Need to get motivated and knuckle down and shift some weight this week as been messing about a lot lately and not really loosing anything!

Shall I draw a line for you

There you go, you can get back to it now and come join me in the other group. I don't know anybody :-(

After messing around for the last month a proper weight loss this week - 3 pounds!!! :D

15 stone 1/2lb so hopefully moving down a floor next week! ;)

brummie66 said:
can you build me a brick wall Hazyblue, just can't seem to get back on track at the moment!

We can build you a brick wall Hun.

Let's start by you telling me/us why you want to lose weight. Have you got specific reasons? Just a little reminder to yourself. Let's get your mojo back :)

I'm in this too. Hopefully not for much longer though.

I'm doing it cause at 8stone overweight i was huge, unhealthy and also i have my sons graduation in July. Ive lost 5stone but have got stuck!

Ok, so you have a special occasion to look forward to and work towards in July.

Heres a little thing i want you to try. You may think im mad but what a lot of people dont know is that i am a qualified clinical hypnotherapist. What if you get one of your big photos out and look at it for a while. How would you feel if you went back to that size overnight? Pretty bad I bet? Try and put yourself into your old body and note how you feel. Urgh, it's not good is it?

Now, imagine yourself at your ideal weight, just shut your eyes, and really try and put yourself into your new body. You are wearing beautiful clothes, you feel fantastic and you look stunning. Just enjoy the feeling for a little while.

This is called future pacing and what you are doing is taking your negative feeling and replacing it with a good one.

What you could also do is squeeze the ends of your thumb and second finger together (making an O) while you are thinking of yourself as slim and happy. When you are feeling as if you are struggling, squeeze the thumb and finger together and all your positive feelings should come back. This is called anchoring.

You could practise this every night for a week or so and really put lots of effort into your visualisations, and use your thumb and finger squeezing when you need to.

Let me know if it helps Brum. If anyone else wants to try it feel free.

I hope I didn't sound patronising or anything there, but some of these techniques really do help. Another thing that is great for weight loss is something called EFT but that is something that has to be done face to face.

No not patronising at all and will give the finger and thumb thing a go. Also its been good just to chat about it! Thank you.

Weigh in tomorrow...hoping to lose (at least) 1lb then i'll be in the 14s :D

Loss of 3lbs this week takes me to half a stone overall, in two weeks! Thank you sw!

I am, however, still 15stone exactly so should be outta here next week xx

Very happy lost 2.5 this week 11.5 so far and now weighing 15 nod half so hoping to be out of here next week :D I m happy about the weight but I don't feel like its coming off if that makes sense I don't look any different. But still I am very happy with the weight loss. :D good luck all,.

2lbs this week so I am no longer in the 15's...which makes me sad I won't be a part of this thread now...BUT...all of you will be joining me in the 14 thread very soon i'm sure so yay :D xoxo

Well done d14. I seem to have been stuck here for weeks and still have 10lb to go to get into 14 so won't be seeing you for a while but am going to try and knuckle down this week and shift a few pounds!!!

WI tomorrow, I've been really good this week, totally on plan. No alcohol, not done any exercise apart from walking but fingers crossed :)

Hi again- WI was yesterday.. Lost 2lbs taking it to 10lbs off in two weeks and taking me down to the 14s. Sadly I'm going to be leaving this thread.

Back