15 stone to 14 stone support

Can I do a mid week weight check? :p

Hi Natterjack. I think most of us would advise against it because weight fluctuates so much day to day.

The problem is if you don't see a loss or worse see a gain some people write off the rest of the week. It's up to you but you need to be prepared to perhaps not see the numbers you would like and be able to handle it. You are much more likely to get an accurate result by weighing weekly.

Hi everyone, not been on the site for a while. Im just here to say goodbye to the 15's and I never want to be back!! Hope to see you all soon in the 14's :)

Weighed myself on the wii- not sure how close it is to sw scales but Im down 3 1/2lbs so far if its right- is my 1st week so I know its usually a big number but wow! Think ill weigh on wii same night as wi to compare! I've been so good though- not one slice of bread since before I started sw (im on day 4 :p)! Wow I could be out of the 15s this week! Hope everyone elses week is going well :)

Well done to those leaving this group and heading to the 14's. I hope to be there soon!

First week on plan and I have lost 5lbs making me 15st 1lb

Happy me! Yay!

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

Well done to those leaving this group and heading to the 14's. I hope to be there soon!

First week on plan and I have lost 5lbs making me 15st 1lb

Happy me! Yay!

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

You'll be out the 15s soon- well done on the loss!

Hi everyone just creeped into this room by loosing 1lb so now 15st 13lbs . Been so hard getting below 16st but I'm finally here. Hooray!!!

Well done to all the new people into the 15's.
I unfortunately have been here longer than most.
Been at the high 15's since Feb time and I want out.
Im 15'10 at the moment and really struggling to loose more.
Don't know why. Doing everything right but just have to keep trying.

Hope everyone is doing good and pushing towards that 14 nicely!

Have had a really positive couple of days eating the right things and ive even added in some exercise! Hope i can keep it up all week!

Well im not doing a lot but was doing none. I have started to go for a 2 mile walk at least alternate evenings, hopefully it will help my weight loss or at the very least help my fitness!

Got a new app on my phone to track my exercise and turns out my walk is in fact 2 and a half miles not 2 so quite chuffed! Have done the walk sunday, tuesday and wednesday so hopefully it will have a positive effect on my weight loss as wasn't doing any exercise before. Might up it to three miles tomorrow.

3 1/2lbs off for me for my first week! 15st2lbs now so hopefully wont be here for much longer!

Just want to say hello. I don't have 'membership' here yet, but I'm hoping positive thinking will get me into this group next week! :)

Back