15 stone to 14 stone support

I gained 1lb so still firmly in this group. Waa! It's my own fault for eating a load of crap for 6 days and drinking way too much. I've been back on plan since Friday though so fingers crossed for next WI :) also I just made SW hummus, it's amazing!!! Def going to be my new fave snack x

charl_young said:
I gained 1lb so still firmly in this group. Waa! It's my own fault for eating a load of crap for 6 days and drinking way too much. I've been back on plan since Friday though so fingers crossed for next WI :) also I just made SW hummus, it's amazing!!! Def going to be my new fave snack x

Well done for getting back on plan. I have had several attempts at SW hummus without much luck. How do you make yours?

It's actually not as nice now it's cold? I just put a can of chickpeas, 10 jalapeños, half a lemon, salt pepper and 3 cloves of garlic with some juice from the jalapeños, it's ok but I'm going to play around with it. X

Hi everyone i have been dieting away for the last 2 weeks and found this grp today ....... my first target is to get out of the 15s so hopefully with tips from others and giving each other support we will slide into the 14s together xx

charl_young said:
It's actually not as nice now it's cold? I just put a can of chickpeas, 10 jalapeños, half a lemon, salt pepper and 3 cloves of garlic with some juice from the jalapeños, it's ok but I'm going to play around with it. X

Ooh let me know when you have perfected it. That is something I really miss. ;)

tuppy282 said:
Hi everyone i have been dieting away for the last 2 weeks and found this grp today ....... my first target is to get out of the 15s so hopefully with tips from others and giving each other support we will slide into the 14s together xx

You have done very well so far!

Me too, I'm thinking on green days with 2 hexb's it might be worthwhile just using some oil!

Hello all.

Weigh in day again for me and I've lost 1 1/2 lbs this week, now 15 st 8 1/2 lbs.

I'm setting myself a target to be out of here in 6 weeks time so we shall see how I do :)

Thankyou my head seems to be in a gd place with it at the moment .....long mayit last x

I'm going to try for 3 to 4 weeks to be out of here. That would put me in the 14's before my middle son's graduation. I haven't been in the 14's since before i got married nearly 26 years ago! 5.5lb in four weeks, hopefully i can do it!

brummie66 said:
I'm going to try for 3 to 4 weeks to be out of here. That would put me in the 14's before my middle son's graduation. I haven't been in the 14's since before i got married nearly 26 years ago! 5.5lb in four weeks, hopefully i can do it!

That is a wonderful incentive..... Go for it!!

You can do it!! We all can :) I'm trying to be really proactive this week, never really exercised apart from walking, so been swimming fri/mon/tues. going to go the rest of the week too and alternating red/green but also putting my calories into MFP to check my portion control, I don't think 'free' food works for me, I need to reign them in.

Goooo 15's!!! We'll get in the 14's together. Xxx

yay I finally made it here! Only just though. Lost 0.5lb today so am now 15st 13.5lbs LOL
It's taken me so long to get here, hopefully now I'm over the hurdle of actually reaching the 15's, I can continue forward!

Well done :) I'm yet to move down a stone range it's killing me that I haven't, must feel good! Xx

Back