15 stone to 14 stone support

Gooooood luck! X

3.5lb loss for me this week, putting me at 15.10. :)

Well done! Xx

Super excited for my wi this week :) feel like i should have a decent loss, its only my second week tho lol x

Not been on here for a bit... Catching up- well done to all those that have left to go to the 14's and hello to everyone who has come down... I lost 3lb this week and down to 15 3.5 ... Edging closer to 14 ...

B x x x

I'm just 1lb heavier than you bridesmaid. I want out of here by my sons graduation which is mid july so totally doable if i stick to plan! Good luck everyone with the week ahead!

brummie66 said:
I'm just 1lb heavier than you bridesmaid. I want out of here by my sons graduation which is mid july so totally doable if i stick to plan! Good luck everyone with the week ahead!

Come on then brummie66 we can be out of here soon and into the 14s together... :D

B x

That be good! I'll try and be good even though im off to bangor for the weekend to pick son up from uni,so its tea at weatherspoon on saturday and breakfast on the motorway sunday!

Well I'm out of the 15s with a mahussive, and unexpected 5lb loss. So 9 1/2 lbs in my first 3 weeks! Long may it continue! Hope to see some of you in the 14s thread soon :)

Yay!!!! I lost 3.5lbs!!! That finally takes me out of the 15's !! Yay. It was on my mam's scales though not the ones I always use, but hopefully it's right! It's in kilos too, so I'm 14'13.9... Hurrah. See you all in the next group! Xxx

I am praying so hard it wasn't a different scales fluke :( so I guess until next week on the usual ones I won't know for sure.. But im gonna take it as right and be happy! Its taken 3 months 1 week but finally my first stone!! X

right I've decided as it was so close to the 14's, I'm not going to go by the little extra, I'll just work hard this week and try and get into the 14's properly, so I'm going to consider myself 15 exactly rather than 14.13 and a bit!! Sooo I'm here for a little longer, but so soooo close :) xxx

I'm debating whether I should stop going to class or not! It's £5 a session and I only go to get weighed as I can't stay for the meeting. Might as well just do it at home. What do u all think?

I don't go to class, and I'm losing just fine :) I think this site and SW is better than paying to get weighed. I have a bad view of class tho as I didn't like it x

I'm debating whether I should stop going to class or not! It's £5 a session and I only go to get weighed as I can't stay for the meeting. Might as well just do it at home. What do u all think?

I don't go to class and if you are only going to get weighed it doesn't seem worth it.

At they end of the day the only person you can really lose weight for is yourself, if you cheat you are only cheating yourself. When I looked at it like that I realised that I could do this on my own and have lost over 3 1/2 stone.

Save that £5 each week in a tin and put it towards some new clothes for when you've lost the weight

Back