15 stone to 14 stone support

Yay!! Well done! You'll get there before me if you carry on like that x

Well if my mums scales were right last Friday then technically I'm already there, but I only go by full lbs not halfs so im counting myself as 15 exactly, I've been calorie counting for 2 weeks so fingers crossed I'll get there properly this week x

Well done brummie, that's great :)

I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week, now 15 st 4lbs so I won't be far behind you.

Well done pigler and beth, we're all heading in the right direction! Mass pat on the back for us all and good luck to everyone for the week ahead!

I bought some choc and white whip stuff for the kids the other day and we have peanut butter it's like snickers which I want so much and it's also like torture knowing its there!!

Its hard when there is something in the house for others that you find hard to resist, especially during * week! Be strong ladies!

Well today has not been good, need to have really low syns the rest of the week to try and pull it back.
Todays menu:-
Breakfast- Egg, beans and bacon on toast.
Lunch-4 ryvita, 3 laughing cow lite and 2 syn roulade.
Tea- 1/2 syn chilli and rice
Snacks-( far too many and way over syns!!!)- Small piece of black pudding(3), chocolate chip cookie, home made (5) two alpan bars(6) a curly wirly(5) and roulade(2) Toatal syns 21 and thoroughly ashamed!!!
Wouldn't mind but that food hasn't made me feel any better, in fact really annoyed with myself now!!

Are they small curly wurlys? As the normal ones are 6.. Which is rubbish news for you if you didn't know: buuuut you can pull that back :) don't worry just start again tomorrow. Don't limit yourself too much, maybe 7 syns a day instead of 10-15? Then you can still have some sweet stuff :) xx

oh well thats 22 syns then!! Going to try and stick to 5 or 6 syns for the rest of the week. Trouble is its * week so I just want sweet things and rubbish. I think mentally I go to pot because I often put on 1 or 2 lb this week even when good, although I also sometimes loose a little so just can't tell but I definately need to regain some control!!!

I know exact what you mean my bad week is the same I usually don't loose much that week and just want chocolate but it usually balances out the following week

It's always the week before for me, I am ravenous constantly and the sugar cravings are unreal so I totally understand. Don't worry tho... It'll balance if u stay reasonably good: I read women burn an extra 200 cals a day just being on so we get to eat more and not feel guilty! Xx

Thanks ladies, have got up in a more positive mood! I'm day off so need to avoid picking. Have my meals planned and have plenty of fruit at hand. Going to try and have only 5 syns, that way if i have a couple extra then i'll still be able to keep it under 10. I weigh on a monday morning so hopefully i can claw back between 25 and 50 syns to make up for yesterdays cockup!

Back