15 stone to 14 stone support

Leanne we have the same amount of weight to lose! I also recently had a baby in April and got to ore pregnancy weight a week after he was born (don't know if it was before that or not as hadn't weighed myself). I'm breastfeeding so started SW on Monday as it's ok for breastfeeding mothers, I'm getting married august next year so want to slim down by Christmas to go wedding dress shopping! Wishing you all the luck in the world and hopefully we'll both get down to our goal weights! :) x

God I'm still trying to lose my baby weight and my kids are 5 and a half now! I had twins and it ruined my stomach, so even though i weigh the same as pre preg my stomach is so much bigger it's awful. I don't think the c section helped. I have yo yo'd within the same stone and a half for about 5 years and I just want to drop below that as I'm sure then i'd start to feel different. 14.6 is the lowest I've been lately so quite a way to go still as since my bf moved in and over Christmas somehow gained 1 1/2 stone?! Even though my diet wasn't that bad.. Anyway good luck to you both, I've been stuck at 15.3/4 between the 2 for a month now and it's killing me :(

Hope we all drop down to the 14's soon! X

15st04 this morning... Hopefully I can say hello to the 14s in few weeks! I've not been in the 14s since I had my daughter 8 years ago!

Welcome to all the newbies and a big well done and goodbye to pigler on moving to the 14's!! Well I'm really trying this week as had two not so good weeks. I've been 100% since monday mornings weigh in and today I've done a 6 mile walk at quite a pace!! Just need to keep it up and try and be out of her in 4 weeks, although have youngest son's 19th on fiday and middle son's 21st the week after!!! Good luck for the week ahead everyone!

Not sure where to put my first forum post.. decided here lol Though hopefully i'll be in the 13-14 bracket soon!!! Trying very hard this week! so hi!

Omg talk about a test of my will power. Im sat in mc donalds with kids and oh.....all i have is a cuppa..... Smells good too :-(

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Well done for resisting leeanne!! Don't know if I could have done it!!! X

Started SW just in the 16's, but now in the 15's. Hopefully soon (1 or 2 weeks) I'll be down again! Had a bit of a mishap this week when I was craving sweet things. May have had a choccie biscuit, and some squirty cream..... and spaghetti with sweetner in. :ashamed0005:

Hi guys, I forgot I was in the "stone to your zone" threads, doh! I've skipped the 16's to the 15's and I'm now in the 15's to the 14's! WHOOP!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! 2lbs off for me today! Only 2 more to go, after a month of STS going between 15.3 and 15.4 to get 15.2 this morning was like heaven!! And it's spurred me back on! 30 day shred is starting tonight!! X

Really want to get through 15s and into 14s by beginning-mid of august so I need a good loss this week...I am determined to fit in my size 18 holiday clothes and I am NOT buying anything new in a 20!

That is assuming I will drop a dress size was tight in a size 20 at 17st1 still tight in some size 20's (some fit) at 15st12.5...Im hoping the 14s will be when I lose the inches. I am 5ft8, does anyone else have a similar problem?

12.5lbs to go!

Well with a bit of luck i'll get a STS again this week! Why did i have to have wedding annivesary(last week) number 3 sons birthday(this week) number 2 sons birthday (next week) there just isn't any hope for a dieter, especially as next weeks is a 21st and we are off to an all you can eat resteraunt! I'm going to stay calm and just try not to gain and try to get a couple of pounds off during July, at least that way i'll have made some progress!

Well i been naighty hen night friday...hangover n tired munchin yesterday and today we have no shopin in so its eat what there is which is crap. :( grrrr :(

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Back