15 stone to 14 stone support

gazter said:
Congrats! Welcome, and was that your first weigh in?

Hi no, have lost 9 lbs now over 4 weeks, 1lb, 2lb, 1.5lb, but then the last 2 weeks I've killed it at the gym and had a personal training session and that seems to be the key for me as I eat pretty healthily anyway ( just too much!!) so the diet aspect has just been knocking off things like coleslaw on salad or cheese on my jacket spud etc, but have really started ramping up exercise now to get things moving :)

5 years ago ( pre kids) I was about 11 st but was exercising 6 days a week, then just let it all go when I got pregnant, so want to get back to that fitness again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maintain for me so still 15 13, but then I wasn't expect to be leaving just yet :p I am thinking I weighed in too light last week due to getting up late / not eating much on the bank hol before WI, so its all good. Onwards, downwards, and I'll have that 4 stone shiny next week!

1.5 off :) 4lb to go till 14s

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

Hoping to be back in this group this week

Re joined SW and now joining you guys :) Starting weight was 15 st 7 and now down to 15 st 3! Im hoping for 3 lbs off at weigh in tonight, so fingers crossed I shall have a short stay in this forum! Well done to everyone in here so far! :)

lost 5lbs this week, slimmer of the week and got my 6st shiny, taking me to 15.2...only need 2.5lbs for the next group.... xx

Can I be in this group? Currently 16 stone. Lost 19lb over the last 12 weeks. Very inspirational to read all of these posts! Some fantastic losses on here. :)

I'm determined to drop a lb or two this week, I want my 4st shiny - I've been a bit pants, but I think some serious days over the weekend should do the trick. Can only try - and I want to lose *repeats to self*

Still here, lost 1.5 so 1.5 to go! The last push til I say buhbye to the 15s! Lots of swimming me thyinks!

Room for one more...I lost an amazing 10lbs today taking me from 16st 8 to 15st 10...ecstatic!!!

Wow that's fantastic donnajit - well done!

Back