15 stone to 14 stone support

WiiFitAddict said:
Good one Marie! :)

Still well in the middle of this group for another couple of weeks I reckon.

I have been in this group for ages, don't think I'll be moving for a whole yet as having surgery in 1.5 weeks, am happy as long as I don't go up!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll keep you company hells - if I continue losing to the same pattern it'll be a few weeks of 1/2lb off lol

Lost 2 lbs tonight so back to the 14s but only just lets keep moving away further from the 15s!

Ooo I can come in here started at 16st12.5 lbs in August and now 15st10 lbs so you guys have me for a while bug being in the 15s will get my club 10 so bring it on!

Well done nadine!

Excellent news RScothern!

Woop! Dropped back into this group again this week! Finally rid of that gain and faffing about going up and down.... Here's hoping I continue downwards

Hi, please can I join you all.........need so much support as have gained badly since losing the plot!

Starting yet again today at 15st 4lb eek!!!

So much to lose but have got to do it this time, good luck everybody :)

Of course you can! I feel so bleurgh today. Feeling very unmotivated on this dark, wet Monday morning. Really need to get refocused but not very high hopes of WI tomorrow!

I'm back, I'm properly back! 3lbs off for me this week :O :)

That made my 4st, my bronze body magic on the same night, club 20 (if it was real) - oh and I'm no longer death fat, I can drop the morbidly! Yay!

Fingers crossed for you swsteph. Stayed the same tonight so still at 15 8. :sigh:

Well done ThatBubbs and Mariebee1!:D

Hi everybody just joining you in this thread after losing 3.5lbs at last nights weigh in x

Well done D1984 and welcome jc1976 :)

Back