15 stone to 14 stone support

How's your week going?

Thanks for asking......am being surprisingly good and keeping within my syns. Filling up on fruit and veg. Thought it would be worse as I'm home until Monday but so far so good :)

Have been keeping busy with major cleaning and de-cluttering which has been very therapeutic - weird I know!!

Hope you are going for it xxxxxx

Hi all! I got to 15st 12lbs tonight so stopping in to say hi and motivate myself into the 14's!

I started SW in April at 19st 6lbs so I've done OK but still got a long way to go and need to keep motivated. Hopefully I'll not be here too long but it'll be lovely to meet you all while I am! x

missy1978 said:
Hi all! I got to 15st 12lbs tonight so stopping in to say hi and motivate myself into the 14's!

I started SW in April at 19st 6lbs so I've done OK but still got a long way to go and need to keep motivated. Hopefully I'll not be here too long but it'll be lovely to meet you all while I am! x

Congratulations on moving down a stone, it always feels good to hit a new number :)

I think you've done amazingly to lose 3.5 stone already, not just OK, hope this stone flies off.

I saw something today saying "54 sleeps to Christmas" if we all lost even 1/4lb for each of those sleeps we'd all be well into the 14's by the end of the year :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone! I hope to join you all next week...im currently 16 stone exactly so hope to drop into the 15's on Tuesday! All going to plan!!! X

Ellebear said:
Hey everyone! I hope to join you all next week...im currently 16 stone exactly so hope to drop into the 15's on Tuesday! All going to plan!!! X

Hello there teetering on the edge :) really hope you get to go down a number Tues, it's a great feeling knowing you're in the next stone bracket isn't it?

Thanks I'm looking forward to seeing a different number on the scales...I've recently had a baby and I want to get back to my pre pregnant weight ASAP! I am realistic though and know it won't happen overnight!!! X

Seeing a different number on the scales is a brilliant feeling :) I haven't seen 15 for getting on for 8 years! All fired up today after days of feeling miserable - unexpected weight loss helped plus reading about the lady in the magazine who lost nearly 8 stone to have fertility treatment and had twins! I hope that's me soon... (maybe not the twins bit though lol - just one will do!)

missy1978 said:
Seeing a different number on the scales is a brilliant feeling :) I haven't seen 15 for getting on for 8 years! All fired up today after days of feeling miserable - unexpected weight loss helped plus reading about the lady in the magazine who lost nearly 8 stone to have fertility treatment and had twins! I hope that's me soon... (maybe not the twins bit though lol - just one will do!)

Glad you're feeling positive, I'll feel like that if I hit the 14's I think as have bounced up and down from 15 for the past couple of years, but haven't seen the 14's for a good while, I'm now the same weight I got to twice last year then gained again and put more on, so am determined that this time I'm not stopping until I am a small size 14 and only have 1 chin!!

Ellebear said:
Thanks I'm looking forward to seeing a different number on the scales...I've recently had a baby and I want to get back to my pre pregnant weight ASAP! I am realistic though and know it won't happen overnight!!! X

At least if you plod along slowly you won't gain more though, I was 13stone 8lbs a week after my youngest was born, I then proceeded to gain 3 stone eating like something possessed when breastfeeding etc

Some great weight losses from you ladies on here. I'd like to be in the next group down within the next couple of weeks. I weighed in at 15 4 1/2 on Tuesday. My pattern recently seems to be sts for a week or so and then have a decent weight loss. I haven't weighed below 15 stone for more years than I care to remember! I was 10 stone 3 when I got married but that was 1985 lol

WiiFitAddict said:
Some great weight losses from you ladies on here. I'd like to be in the next group down within the next couple of weeks. I weighed in at 15 4 1/2 on Tuesday. My pattern recently seems to be sts for a week or so and then have a decent weight loss. I haven't weighed below 15 stone for more years than I care to remember! I was 10 stone 3 when I got married but that was 1985 lol

We're only 1lb apart- lets do it!!

Checking in at 15st 2.5 last week, not sure if I will be out of here after WI on Tuesday but hope to do it by a week Tuesday (made a big batch of super speed soup in the slow cooker yesterday, taking it to work this week as just started new job)

Dragging my heels in this group again...

I hope I don't go back up this week! Been moving house so have basically eaten what was put in front of me for the last couple of days, including pizza, mushroom chow mein, beer, the lot! On the upside I have done a lot of walking, heavy lifting and cleaning so hoping it might balance out! Gonna try and stay on plan today - tomorrow is d day...

lottiebird said:
Yay I lost 5 pounds taking me to 15st5.5lbs :) so happy, I have NEVER lost that much EVER!

That's fab! Well done :)

Lost 1lb so that makes me 15st 11lbs. All fired up and ready to shift the rest of this weight!

Hey! I'm currently 15st 3lbs so I'm hoping I won't be sticking around on this thread for long but would like to get talking to people that are around the same weight and height as me so that we could maybe go through our journey together :) Good luck to everyone on here! x

Well done guys! Souffle that feeling of support is so important. I've taken great inspiration from the people I've met on here.:)

Back