15 stone to 14 stone support

Thank you. Yes it does feel good!! Such a good motivator to move from one group to another! :) I love seeing little results. X

Currently 15st 13.25lbs

Welcome ninabeans :)

NinaBeans said:
Thank you. Yes it does feel good!! Such a good motivator to move from one group to another! :) I love seeing little results. X

Currently 15st 13.25lbs

Welcome Nina :)

I can't bloody wait to move down, I've been here for about 10 weeks, lol, lovely as you all are it's long enough now!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. Mind if I join in here? I actually got into the 15's last week at weigh in (just....15st 13) and was going to wait till after I get weighed tomorrow to join in here but I'm hoping that I'll lose at least a pound tomorrow to be further into the 15's and get my two stone award.

Good luck everyone :D

Hey Fran. Wow, well done on your weight loss so far. You must be feeling great. Good luck for weigh in today.

How much more do you want to lose? I've got another 6 and a half stone to lose :-( xx

Hey shred....sorry about the gain. Hope you get it back off next week xx

Well I did it. I lost 2lb this week, taking my total loss to 2st 1lb. I'm over the moon. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today. :D

Yay...that's fab. Well done Fran. You must be chuffed to bits. Think i'll join you with a mini goal of 2lb off next week. :) :)

Hurrah! Congrats on your awards! Really hoping I have done enough to get mine tomorrow...

Last edited:
Back