15 stone to 14 stone support

Ooh Ellebear that is FAB! Well done!!! Super Jealous. I'm hoping to be in the 14s for my mum's birthday (Feb 4th) and have my 6 stone award by the time of my son's birthday (24th march) What did you do differently this week? please don't say scan bran, it sounds too grim!

Ooh Ellebear that is FAB! Well done!!! Super Jealous. I'm hoping to be in the 14s for my mum's birthday (Feb 4th) and have my 6 stone award by the time of my son's birthday (24th march) What did you do differently this week? please don't say scan bran, it sounds too grim!

Hey Hun! Not sure what I did different apart from on Sunday and Monday I had NO carbs whatsoever. Like a really extreme red day....no bread, rice, pasta or potato xx

Always have a treat after weigh in each week too. Then straight back on track weds am!

I think I'm losing a lot cos of breastfeeding- it burns a lot of calories...but I have to have loads of healthy extras.....

You can see my food diary (link in signature) to see more of what I scoff!!!! But I feel like I am eating a lot so I'm pleased! Xxx

That's great hun :) people from group ask my mum what I am eating to lose so much and my mother always says "everything, she is always eating!" Haha. I can't do carb free, it is the Irish in me, I'd get potato withdrawl sweats!

I'm sure one day you could manage it? I have to say its tough but my body loves me for it....all the fat fairies munch on my flab on those days I am sure! Haha xx

How are we all doing? I'm hoping I've made it into the 14's tomorrow. A sneaky weigh in today told me that it's very likely :)

Same here, my week has been fine but I'm not confident either. I weigh in at 19:30 so I will be starving myself all day! I won't really but I'll only be eating light food, fruit and yogurts probably.

I'm not very good with mornings so I make do with the evening weigh ins. I might start going to the 17:30 one though. At least I won't be waiting til 21:30 to eat!

Still hanging around here for a couple of weeks - currently on 15 stone on the nose but not able to weigh in until Christmas Eve!

2.5lbs off this week taking me to 15st 8.5lbs :)

Well done ladies! :)

My WI is tomorrow, last one before the string of Xmas nights out begin! Hoping for a good loss before the inevitable gains...

WiiFitAddict said:
Still hanging around here for a couple of weeks - currently on 15 stone on the nose but not able to weigh in until Christmas Eve!

Ooh well done at getting to 15 :)

I'm still here, lol, WI tomorrow but don't think I'll be in the 14's, am having some tummy troubles and really bloated so thinking I may try hitting the scan bran next week to see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Goodbye everyone! Thank you for having me :) I'm off to the 14-13 thread as I lost 3lbs this week bringing me to 14st 12lbs. Hope to see you all there soon! x

Goodbye everyone! Thank you for having me :) I'm off to the 14-13 thread as I lost 3lbs this week bringing me to 14st 12lbs. Hope to see you all there soon! x

Yay! Well done Souffle x

Back