15 stone to 14 stone support

Ooh, you can get that off quickly

Hey all, hope everyone is having a good week! I'm 15st 3.5lbs now, lost half a pound last week and really hoping for a good loss this week! Got weighed at my doctors on Monday which put me at 14st 13lbs but I'll be shocked if that's true hehe ;) x

Hey all, hope everyone is having a good week! I'm 15st 3.5lbs now, lost half a pound last week and really hoping for a good loss this week! Got weighed at my doctors on Monday which put me at 14st 13lbs but I'll be shocked if that's true hehe ;) x

Fingers crossed x

ooh I hope your doctors scales were right! that'd be amazing!!!

I have got weigh in tomorrow and I had better be back in this room.

I refused to go into the 16->15 room or to alter my stats because that gain is not staying!

You'll be back tomorrow - you've got the right attitude to get rid of that gain for good ;) Good luck for WI!

I hope the scales were right but tbh 2lbs would do me fine to get me back to where I was before the Xmas do gain. Wouldn't moan if it was 4 - 5lbs though! ;)

I'm soooooo excited to get to the next bracket. Its keeping me on the straight and narrow. Just 4lbs to go and I can squeeze in the 14's x

Currently 15st 3.5lbs

Thnks :)

Weldone for moving to the next group. Hope we all see you soon when we move too. X

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Back down to 16st 4lbs. 7lbs off this week after gaining 13lbs over Christmas. 4.5lbs until I'm back in here properly...

Back