15 stone to 14 stone support

After a terrible few months I'm still in the 15s but feeling über determined to be outta here in the next few weeks! Good luck all of you x

youve done really well to maintain then lol! My cousin lost 3 1/2 lb I couldn't believe it she ate more or less the same as me and then she went out on the booze on Boxing Day lol x

That's crazy, bet she is well pleased lol!

I think I might have a gain next week as it will be totm (boo!) but I am trying to eat well and I'm not going out on NYE either so I might just get away with it - I hope! x

That's crazy, bet she is well pleased lol!

I think I might have a gain next week as it will be totm (boo!) but I am trying to eat well and I'm not going out on NYE either so I might just get away with it - I hope! x
No NYE party for me either, staying in with the fella and getting an Indian :) on plan of course! X

Hi....hope you don't mind if I join all you lovely people??

I've been in this group before, earlier on in the year (I lost 3 stone and got to just over 12 stone) but after finding it hard to get back on track after a family holiday to France in August, I've put on just over 2 stone. I haven't been brave enough to step on the scales for weeks and weeks and weeks, until the other day when I just had to know! I was 14.6

I haven't actually started on plan again yet, I'm off work until the 7th January, so I'm not sure whether to start then when I'm back into a routine. I will do all the sw food shopping before I start so I can't use the excuse that 'there's nothing in'.

All the Christmas 'goodies' have gone so I don't think there's anything 'bad' left in the house. I can't wait to start cooking sw meals again. The family love them too.....they are always moaning that we don't have proper meals.

I really need to up my exercise too.....we have recently got a puppy so walkies with our older dog haven't been as long. Puppy is now 3 times the size of older dog so we're back up to 45 minute walks now.

Since putting the weight back on I've noticed my back (I have arthritis in my spine) has been a lot worse and I'm getting breathless whilst doing the smallest if things. I can't go on like this anymore so that's why I'm back :)

Anyway I think I've waffled enough!!!! Lol. Hope you've all had a fab Christmas!! What's everyone's plans for new year????? I thought OH was working but he's not now so I feel like we should do something

EDITED......I'm in the wrong group!!! Sorry guys!!!! Lol

Jst thought I'd say good luck guys and see you all in 14 to 13 support group soon!

See you soon hopefully WiiFit!

I gained 2.5 over xmas, but that's not so bad really considering everything I ate hehe! Back on it from tomorrow when I wake, looking forward to putting a loss in the new book next week, lol.

This group is for me, nice to be here.

Last Saturday I weight 15.9.4 then yesterday I weighed 15.5 which had to do with simply not eating meat. Meat is a bad thing for me as I just pile on the weight. I'm going to be good as I look forward to weighing myself every morning, but thought I'll do it once a week and see if I can manage that. I am resisting that urge now even as I type.

I find it very difficult to hit the next stone, as I have a tendency to plateau at around xstone.2 or xstone.1 and I'll be there for weeks. I'm hoping not to plateau like that as I find it really discouraging. Look forward to getting off the 5lbs with some encouragement!

Hey guys,
Joining SW next Monday, I'm going to be top end of 15st, I hope to lose this stone and move into the 14s quickly, then have a steady loss from then on, well thats the plan anyhow. I've been down to just over 14st before last year but I plan to stay and go beyond it this year. <3 For my health.

15st 2.5 tonight, half a pound on - happy with that after OH's birthday/NYE! Aiming to be back in the 14s next week

6lbs on after Xmas binge, can really feel it tho, so desperate for it to come off ASAP!! 100% on plan this week (aside from a party at the weekend :p) good luck xx

Thanks fran! Good luck for your weigh in!! Sure you did it :) x

Got weigh in today! Arghhhh! I was 15st 5 on Xmas eve and this is my first weigh in of 2013....expecting 3/4 lbs on! Fingers crossed I will get rid of it the next week! X

Back