15 stone to 14 stone support

HI everyone :D. I thought I should join, after losing 2lbs I am finally back in the 15s yeah!!!!!:D

Yep, doing good here :) Day 12 binge free *high five* and feel ready to get my lardy butt to the next weight bracket ASAP!

Tonight's tea (thanks to the lovely Mr Bird) will be pasta with philly light with grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms, and a side salad. Mmmm can't wait!

Fabulous :) good on Mr Bird :) glad you've got a supportive Mr :)

Ooh fav meal would have to be a sw roast just 3 syns for the stuffing, loads of roast potatoes and veg, yum:D

Yum yum oh and the syn for the bite of chicken skin you steal from your husband's plate ;) (or is that just me) :)

Can I join in here? I got to 15st on Monday, now aiming for 14 - which I thought from the thread title would be right, but the most recent posters seem to be heading down to 15??

Can I join in here? I got to 15st on Monday, now aiming for 14 - which I thought from the thread title would be right, but the most recent posters seem to be heading down to 15??

Well done you! You need to get yourself in with the 14 to 13 beauties pronto! :)

Hi all,
Well i had my weigh-in last night and lost 1.5lb so need to lose 11lb to get into the 14s can't wait

I'm off too, 3 off tonight so now at 14st 11. 0.5 to go for my 3st award - gutted!

Well done :D don't be gutted your body just saved that 1/2lb so you'll have something to celebrate next week ;)

I'm 15.7 is it realistic to want to be in the 14's in 3 weeks? x

I'm 15.7 is it realistic to want to be in the 14's in 3 weeks? x

Its so hard to say Hollie, everyone is so different. Its certainly possible, yes. Looking at your losses so far, the only 3 week period you achieved that much was when you started, so I wouldn't put too much pressure on, just do it as soon as you can, be that 2,3 or 4 weeks :) Well done on your great results so far.

Well done on the losses everyone :D

I'm a saturday weigher, and managed to get down to 15.4 this morning :) So hopefully I'll be leaving you all very soon!

Back