15 stone to 14 stone support

Thanks :) after a pretty stressful an traumatic week, I think I deserved 3lbs off :) xx

Thanks :) after a pretty stressful an traumatic week, I think I deserved 3lbs off :) xx

Well done always feels better when it's hard and you've earn't it :)

Morning all - well done for your losses.
I managed to lose 3.5lb this week so am 15 st 3.5lb. I only had 1lb off last week sticking to sw and excercise so only expected a pound this week. Mind you a pound a week is over 3 stone in a year :D

well done :D

Weighing in tonight, hoping to drop 1lb at least, eek. Doesn't sound much, but I set myself a goal of a steady 1lb a week so I reach my first target for the end of May, consistent losses being the key!

Super chuffed... 3 and a half pounds of for me tonight :D

1.5lbs off :D. 12.5lbs to go to get into the 14s.

Well done everyone :)

Is it just me, but whenever I've ate a meal and I feel full, I feel really guilty! Almost as if 'well I'm full so I'll definitely put on this week!'

Is it just me, but whenever I've ate a meal and I feel full, I feel really guilty! Almost as if 'well I'm full so I'll definitely put on this week!'
That's what I love about Slimming World - I can be full, guilt free :D
I had a huge frittata for tea and was stuffed! All superfree veg, free eggs and fry light, and hea cheese! ( had space for a curly wurly though!)

Oh my goodness I never thought I would be in this group and I'm soo pleased to say hi to you all :D
I lost a pound today taking me to 15.13!! I average between a pound and 2 a week so will be here a while xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im staying here this week but would have taken a miracle for me to move down and my 6lb loss is as close to one as I think I can get. Am now 15st 3lb so not too much to go.

I honestly thought that I would be out of there as I was down to 15.1.6, but did something stupid by eating low fat yoghurt as if it was syn free! So gained it all back and this month after 4 full 100% weeks lost a grand total of 1lb. Ahh here's to a February where I don't make a stupid mistake!

Well done everyone on the losses!

Back