15 stone to 14 stone support

Ugh I can feel bloating already.. 5 days of it every damn month (TMI lol).. hope bloats gone before next WI :mad:

Hi all well had my W-I last night and maintained so was quite gutted but at least it wasnt a gain. I'm determined to shift some more next week to get me even closer to the 14s

Hi, I am new, just joined slimming world last week. lost 5 lbs in my first week :) Am following EE at the moment, but once I have the hang of it would like to swap about between green, red and EE. My household consists of me (will eat anything), my daughter (fish and veg only, no meat) and my son (meat and most veg but no salad lol, and no fish). So any tips would be gratefully received. Pleased to meet you all!

Mind if I join you? joined this morning weighing in at 15st 5lb :( hopefully this will be the last time ill see this number! Good luck all,

Dan x

Welcome to the newbies. Good luck :D

1.5 off for me this morning!! I'm now 15 st 2.5 lbs! Hopefully won't be in this group much longer!!

I am thrilled with a 0.5lb loss this week. Was sure I would STS or gain as it is star week:D

Well done to all the looser and hello to all the new 15 ers :)
I had a sneaky peak at the scales today and am hoping for 2lb off this week as that's what its showing today. Just got to be good and 100% until Wednesday.

Hello lovelies x just passing through but will be here long enough to help where i can xx

Back