15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi all,
got my Weigh-in tomorrow night, i've had a 100% week where food is concerned but coming from someone that done absolutely no body magic at all apart from a bit of housework, this week i've been walking everywhere so i'm thinking i'm going to have a gain as a lot of people in my group gain the first week they start or up their exercise so i'm really nervous!
I stayed the same last week even though i'd had a good week and only need to lose 1lb to reach my 2st award, i've been waiting for that for ages now it seems.

Wohoo 15 st 8lbs :) -2lb this week. I hope to be into 14s by end of Feb :D

Hi all - New to SW last night and minimins this morning :) So starting off at 15st 10 :( but now focussed on the first 11 lbs :) Look forward to chatting and learning from you all. Much love Lisa xxx

Welcome - this is a very friendly board! I had a mad moment on Sunday my scales said 14 st 12lb my heart leapt for a split second before reality hit, that I coulden't have lost 6lb! Then the scales said error and read 15stone 3lb a half pound loss:confused:. Oh well I will be in the 14's before too long:)

Well done emmie :)

Lisa, my best advice is to not worry about where you are starting from but each little goal you set. My goal that week is 1.5lbs, which'll get me my 5 stone award! This seemed impossibly far when I first started

Ruthie, I have underfloor heating which makes my scales so unreliable! So frustrating! Haha. Why I still step on them I do bot know!

Wow, nearly 5 stone - well done Fran. You are an inspiration.

I'm really not, I'm just a plodder. Sw is completely a way of life now.
That's how to lose the weight and keep it off. I'm getting into the frame of mind that this is my healthy way of eating forever:)

Ooh please can I join? I'm 15st10lb so on the heavier end of 15s... hoping to get into the 14s by the end of April, even if it's 14.13

Well I'm still in the 15's atleast but I maintained Tonight! So still 15.13 but gonna be strict and get on plan again to get a good loss next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First weigh in this morning and down by 4lbs :) 15st 1lb so fingers crossed this time next week I'm hoping to wave you all goodbye and be off to the 14's.

Goodluck everyone,
Dan x

Lol Dan that was fast..

Well done everyone! Be seeing you into the 14s soon ;)

Guys, as much as it's been a pleasure I'm hoping that this is my last week in the 15's! After todays 2.5lbs weightloss I am now 2st 2lbs lighter and exactly 15st!

Back