15 stone to 14 stone support

At 15 -10 now... Its exhausting! Been here since October...help

Hey keepMOVINGforward,

Have you tried sitting down with some new recipes from the mag or even on here?
That's been my saving grace since starting back.

I lost the SW plot a couple of months ago having also lost it a few months before that (what was wrong with me?!) I rejoined at the beginning of the week and now keep a mini notepad where I write everything I eat down at the front and the recipes I want to try at the back.
The idea that i have to write something bad in it scares me off gorging on syn-loaded food and I have a really long think if I'm tempted by eating something bad..

Today I'm going to try the pulled pork recipe. Quite scared of the process but if it works out then I'll aim to make it a favourite :)

Give it a go lovely :) good luck! X

Lost another 2lbs at wi today. Total loss so far is 5.5 lbs and down to 15st5lbs.
Had a bad week so really happy with a loss. Still ill though so taking it easy.

Well done on everyone's fab losses. your all doing so well. Lost 3lb this morning so down now to 15st 8. Will be here for a few more weeks but feels fab to be getting slimmer every week. Good luck for everyone's weight loss especially the ones who are on the border of getting into the next stone down. x

Lost another 2lbs at wi today. Total loss so far is 5.5 lbs and down to 15st5lbs.
Had a bad week so really happy with a loss. Still ill though so taking it easy.

Sorry to hear you are ill njr, but congrats on your loss. I lost 1.5 lbs today, I would have liked more but I am pleased as this was a salvage effort after the weekend. I am now 15st 10.5lbs so still a while to hang around here.

SophieC said:
Hey keepMOVINGforward,

Have you tried sitting down with some new recipes from the mag or even on here?
That's been my saving grace since starting back.

I lost the SW plot a couple of months ago having also lost it a few months before that (what was wrong with me?!) I rejoined at the beginning of the week and now keep a mini notepad where I write everything I eat down at the front and the recipes I want to try at the back.
The idea that i have to write something bad in it scares me off gorging on syn-loaded food and I have a really long think if I'm tempted by eating something bad..

Today I'm going to try the pulled pork recipe. Quite scared of the process but if it works out then I'll aim to make it a favourite :)

Give it a go lovely :) good luck! X

Thank you so much... I did think i should get a note pad. I have the app but its so annoying locating things I never bother!

Thank you xxx

Looks like I'm saying goodbye! Lost 4lb this week, which takes me down to the very top of the 14s :) Couldn't be happier! See you all down there very soon :D

2 1/2 off this week :D down to 15.3

my 1/2 stone weight award; but a total loss of 3 1/2 stone :D

For the past fortnight I have been 15 exactly. Hoping for a big weight loss this week. Any tips on not snacking on rubbish anyone? It has been especially hard this weekend and I am on the brink of giving into temptation and using some syns for chocolate and wine. Trying to save some for tomorrow as I am eating out.

Mind if I join you all? I've started back on sw this morning (doing it at home for now), after trying every diet you can think of I've come to the realisation that this is the only one that makes me change my habits instead of accomodating them.

I weighed in this morning at 15st 2.5lb :'( and really want to get this down in time for summer. This is about 2st lighter than this time last year so not all bad but have been messing around with different diets pretty much since I've joined this site. This time it needs to be different and I need to make this a way of life. Hopefully you lovely people will help keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Have managed to stick with it today and not change to another diet (haven't done this in a long time) so fingers crossed for the rest of the week.

Good luck all,
Dan x

2.5 pounds this week although was expecting a gain - happy dancing

Mind if I join you all? I've started back on sw this morning (doing it at home for now), after trying every diet you can think of I've come to the realisation that this is the only one that makes me change my habits instead of accomodating them.

I weighed in this morning at 15st 2.5lb :'( and really want to get this down in time for summer. This is about 2st lighter than this time last year so not all bad but have been messing around with different diets pretty much since I've joined this site. This time it needs to be different and I need to make this a way of life. Hopefully you lovely people will help keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Have managed to stick with it today and not change to another diet (haven't done this in a long time) so fingers crossed for the rest of the week.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Welcome Dan. Good luck for the week, lots of support here.

lost 1lb this week, half way through the stone, good luck and motivation to all over the Easter weekend, going to be a tough week this week but determined to see a loss again x

I've lost another 2.5lbs this week. Goodness knows how after the extreme volume of cakes I've both baked and eaten in aid of my mum's 50th birthday party. But I'm 8lbs lighter since joining slimming world and down to 15st2lbs. So hovering just above the stone marker.

Hoping to conquer the stone bracket this week but it's the hubsters birthday tomorrow (read all weekend too) so I'm planning on restraining myself as much as realistically possible.

I'm so close to 14 bracket! 15st 2lb at weigh in this morning, if I work hard this week and load 3lb i'll have done it

Also if I lose 4lb will hit my stone award!

Just 1lb off this week :( a bit gutted because I'd been losing 2.5-3lb for the last 3 weeks and thought I was on a role. Done a 3 hour zumbathon on Sunday and 1h30mins of high intensity zumba/bokwa on Tuesday :( I was really hoping for at least 2lbs especially to compensate for 3 months of losing nothing

Still in the right direction I guess

Hiya I'm hoping to join you. I'm joining slimming world tomorrow. I think I'm in the 15s. Not been weighed in a looonnnng time.

First time at slimming world. Excited and apprehensive all at the same time!

Good luck all xx

Back