15 stone to 14 stone support

Hiya! I'm 15st 4lbs and desperate to at least get into the 14's and then 13's and then 12's etc...... First weigh in on Friday! Wish me luck and good luck to you all! xxx

Well I have just majorly fallen off the wagon. :( any tips on how to stop eating rubbish when under stress? Feel really bad now. Its only week one.

Well I have just majorly fallen off the wagon. :( any tips on how to stop eating rubbish when under stress? Feel really bad now. Its only week one.

Don't buy the rubbish in the first place. I had this a few weeks ago and really the only thing to do is not eat any trigger food at all until you are well into the swing of things. I am a major boredom eater but if I start on the biscuits I can't just have one. The way I got back on the wagon was by taking one day at a time. If you can get through one day completely on plan then you will feel good about it and want to continue. Just take it one day, one meal even at a time! Food is not a hug, it will not make you feel better as you will feel the guilt afterwards. You are in charge of what you put in your mouth! Be strong! We are all here to support you.

Don't buy the rubbish in the first place. I had this a few weeks ago and really the only thing to do is not eat any trigger food at all until you are well into the swing of things. I am a major boredom eater but if I start on the biscuits I can't just have one. The way I got back on the wagon was by taking one day at a time. If you can get through one day completely on plan then you will feel good about it and want to continue. Just take it one day, one meal even at a time! Food is not a hug, it will not make you feel better as you will feel the guilt afterwards. You are in charge of what you put in your mouth! Be strong! We are all here to support you.

This is so true!

Lost 3lb this morning, not long to go now till I am in the next stone bracket. Well done everyone with your losses your all doing really well x

Lost 3lb this morning, not long to go now till I am in the next stone bracket. Well done everyone with your losses your all doing really well x

Well done, great loss.

You are all right about the junk of course. I've decided not to completely write off today and I'm having a healthy dinner. Back on the plan 100% tomorrow. Thanks xx

Bye bye! Lost 3lbs so into the 14's at last! See you all there soon xxxxx

Joining you for the first time. Starting SW for the 4th time and lost 3lb this week but off to Italy next week so how do I manage any ideas.

Gained this week. I deserved it. My baby girl is nursing like crazy too making me really hungry and with Easter eggs still lurking round it's deadly!! Back on it now though

Joining this thread, currently at 15 stone... have been here for 3 weeks +/- 4lb
wish me luck this week; finally had a good week and stuck to plan :)

Hi everyone, I finally decided over the weekend to return to SW - I weighed myself a few weeks ago and was almost 16st but gonna join this forum in the hopes that I didn't reach the 16mark since! Going for my first weigh-in of 2013 tomorrow - fingers crossed! :)

Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting on here although i have been doing slimming world for 8 weeks now!

i started at 17 stone 7.5lb now down to 15 stone 11.5 lb.

last week i only lost 1.5lb , i had a sneeky look at the scales this morning and i had lost 0.5:cry: weigh in isnt until tomorrow.

so heres hoping i can get out of the 15s sooner rather than later- no offence :eek:

Well done everyone on the losses this week - delighted to join you with a 2lb loss myself :) I must sit down and write some mini-goals now to keep me motivated!

Back