15 stone to 14 stone support

lost another 3.5lb this week........14 stones i'm coming to get you

Hi folks, I rejoined at 15st 11.5lb, hope its ok if I join you for a bit :)

Hi folks, I rejoined at 15st 11.5lb, hope its ok if I join you for a bit :)

of course it is :)
although fingers crossed your not here for long :D

Hi I was just wondering out of curiosity those that are 15 stone..what dress sizes you all?? Just need inspiration for me to look forward to

Hi I was just wondering out of curiosity those that are 15 stone..what dress sizes you all?? Just need inspiration for me to look forward to

i think im about a size 16- i mostly wear like leggans and stretchy tops but i do have a pair of jeans that i didnt fit into which were a 16 and they fit perfect, i also have a pair of size 14 jeans which i can get on and buttoned up. although they are girded to me , they will fit perfect soon :)

I can say now- Thats me out of here :) lost 1.5 taking me to 14.12.5
see you in the next group:) xxx

i have been here for overrrrr a month now but ive had soooo much going on that i havent really stuck to it. i still have loads going on so most probabbly wont be able to get back on track fully until Wednesday! I reaaallllly want to get to 14st for my 25th Bday in October this year! JUst have to remember its only natural for a few blips along the way!
good Luck all x

Jodie... i'm stalking you :p

Hello everyone.. 2.5lb off for me tonight starting me off at 15st 12lb!

Need all the motivation i can get at the min!! X

Never expected to be here this week but with an astonishing (for me!) 5.5lb off this week im 15st 11.5lbs. The only time i remember being in the 15's is about two years ago at 15st 12lb so im ecstatic !! Hoping to get at least 2lb this week to get my stone, weighing in a day early due to going away for a few days but iv boosted myself no end and am really motivated. Cant believe im outa the 16's, was there for wayyyy too long. No going back !! 14's here i come, god i honestly dont know when the last time i was even contemplating being in the 14 stone bracket !! Woohoo !! Xxx

Id say 16 on average. Being 5'7. But depending on different shops it varies greatly, still cant get into some size 18 jeans, making me 20 but iv got a few dresses that are 14 !! Go figure :) starting to feel amazing though knowing the weight in coming down and to me thats the biggy!!xx

Im here again at 15 13 and half!!! :p I am determind now thia time next month 12th July- I will be excatally a stone lighter..14st 13Lb!!!! Onwards and downwards!!!!!!

Hi guys,

Hoping this week will be my last week in the 15stone group - I lost 1.5lb last week bringing me to 15st 1.5lbs! I'm going to try and food optimise 110% this week and try for a bigger loss of 3-4lbs - I'm off on hols to America at the end of next week (yay for holidays, boo for the temptation of junk food!) so I imagine I'll go up a pound or two then... :break_diet: I'm not sure how to handle holidays on SW - we'll be driving around and staying a different place each night, so I guess all I can do is try and get as much walking/water/fruit in as possible while I'm there!

Dopelgangers jodieboo !! Lets hope i can keep up with u :)

Hi guys,

Hoping this week will be my last week in the 15stone group - I lost 1.5lb last week bringing me to 15st 1.5lbs! I'm going to try and food optimise 110% this week and try for a bigger loss of 3-4lbs - I'm off on hols to America at the end of next week (yay for holidays, boo for the temptation of junk food!) so I imagine I'll go up a pound or two then... :break_diet: I'm not sure how to handle holidays on SW - we'll be driving around and staying a different place each night, so I guess all I can do is try and get as much walking/water/fruit in as possible while I'm there!

I managed to only put on 2lbs when i went to america for three weeks last year, and half of our trip was in Texas, everythings bigger in Texas, but i swam in the pools if i had a chance, ur walking round so much and i was also a little dweeby and used the gym in a few places, not enough to say i wasnt enjoying myself, just if i had a spare half hour before getting ready to go out for tea or something. The other part of our trip was to Seattle and i found it much easier to eat slightly healthier there (not that i was depriving myself!) Just cuz alot of the food was fresh seafood and things whereas in Texas everything was fried. We also did a Man v Food challenge with a gigantic cinnamon roll so just go enjoy urself and try to make a little good decision here and there and ul be fine. Have a fab time!! X

Back