15 stone to 14 stone support

I managed to only put on 2lbs when i went to america for three weeks last year, and half of our trip was in Texas, everythings bigger in Texas, but i swam in the pools if i had a chance, ur walking round so much and i was also a little dweeby and used the gym in a few places, not enough to say i wasnt enjoying myself, just if i had a spare half hour before getting ready to go out for tea or something. The other part of our trip was to Seattle and i found it much easier to eat slightly healthier there (not that i was depriving myself!) Just cuz alot of the food was fresh seafood and things whereas in Texas everything was fried. We also did a Man v Food challenge with a gigantic cinnamon roll so just go enjoy urself and try to make a little good decision here and there and ul be fine. Have a fab time!! X

Thanks for the advice Jodes! I would be happy if i only put on two pounds! I'll defo be swimming as much as possible - that's a good idea about nipping to the gym for a half hour every now and then! Might go when the others are having a nap or something - I know what they'd say if they found out I was going to the gym on hols lol! Although it's sort of a once in a lifetime sort of holiday for me so I'm not stress too much over it :)

Anyway, I'll be bopping about here for another week before I take off :)
Sarah x

Hi everyone. Mind if I join you?

I started off 15st 11 two weeks ago, am now 15st 6.5. Am determined to get down to 14 in the next couple if weeks. It's my 30th bday in august and I would really love to be as close to 2 stone lighter as possible.

half way out now.......

Hi all,

Started at 15st5, now seem stuck at 14st 4.5, bit fustrated, so this week I got the books out and got back to basics. Now looking forward to Weds weigh-in to see if it worked :)

I shall join you all as well! My start weight was 15 stone 8lbs and my weigh in is this Thursday! Fingers crossed!

So long guys and gals - after 8 weeks in this group I'm off the 14stone group! Was delighted with my loss of 3.5lbs this week - reached my first stone award just in time for my holidays in America on Friday -hopefully that doesn't cause me to be back here in a couple of weeks ;)

Good luck everyone and see you soon x

It's my first weigh in on slimming world tomorrow. I am rather nervous! Really hope I have lost something even a small number cos I then know the programme works for me! I am in this for the long run and prepared to do the work! Here's to hitting target before October!

Thanks Jodieboo, greatly appreciated!

Congrats! That's a great loss. Is that a first week loss? x

Back