15 stone to 14 stone support

Why dont u just go to a first meeting at an actual club, you can normally get offers like just paying the price of a class rather than the joining fee. Then ud get the book and the new joiners talk which might explain things abit better.

Essentially if ur following extra easy-u have one healthy a and b choice a day (to get u calcium&fibre) its stuff like milk, which i use as mine for tea/coffee. Or cheese say. The b's are things like cereals/bread. Generally 2 slices of a 400g loaf, 2 weetabix, porridge and other cereals, the amount u get is pitiful, like 37g, which is about 3 spoonfuls!

If u follow original or green days u can have 2 a's and 2 b's.

I struggle with these a little, well tend to eat the same because they are constantly adding to list or changing it. Which is where being signed up to the online site helps.

Maybe u cud start a thread or search for a thread on here that people cud post their favourites so ud get more of a choice???x

In term of healthy a's and b's I would definitely recommend weighing them first. Its hard to picture 35gram raisin wheats(my favourite cereal) so I weigh first. After a few times you get the idea of how much to put in a bowl. As long as portion size doesn't creep up its fine.

Awww flower, so kind, thanks. I was trying to find out if it was the directory that i needed for this info so im happy to find one on Ebay now that i know. :D

2.5lb off, woohoo, one step closer to getting into the 14's !! Xx

Hey well done all on your losses! I lost 1.5lb today
Daz have you got an a smart phone, as I use Instagram to get inspiration and great recipe ideas. I find it really helpful x x

Hey well done all on your losses! I lost 1.5lb today
Daz have you got an a smart phone, as I use Instagram to get inspiration and great recipe ideas. I find it really helpful x x

Well done Ellen.
I havent used that, will trot off and take a look. :cool:

Daz, if you # slimmingworld, loads of pics come up I follow the ones that have the most interesting/nicest looking food, there are some really inspiring posts on there x

Well done on your losses!!! :D

Went over my syns today :/ resisted a binge though - only just! Had a slice of bread and butter to take the edge off. Was about to cave in and have quiche!

Todays food..

Breakfast: Mixed fruit, tea with 3 sugars - 5 syns
Lunch: Bacon and cheese salad - hXa
Dinner: BBQ chicken with green beans, baked beans and 230g chips - 2hXb
Drinks: Coffee - 11 syns
Snacks: 1 slice of bread with butter- 7 syns

Aaand a pic of my lovely dinner..

936490_407905185993231_1803556995_n.jpg

Well done on your losses!!! :D

Went over my syns today :/ resisted a binge though - only just! Had a slice of bread and butter to take the edge off. Was about to cave in and have quiche!

Todays food..

Breakfast: Mixed fruit, tea with 3 sugars - 5 syns
Lunch: Bacon and cheese salad - hXa
Dinner: BBQ chicken with green beans, baked beans and 230g chips - 2hXb
Drinks: Coffee - 11 syns
Snacks: 1 slice of bread with butter- 7 syns

Jodieboo, why are you saying there are 11 syns with the coffee? (or is that the extra milk due to an amazing amount of coffee intake? )

Well the milk is only a syn after 250/350ml? I gave up sugar a few months back, but funnily enough i did say this morning that im going to have a sugar in my next one, it just isnt the same without it.

Back