15 stone to 14 stone support

Wow, 7st. That's amazing. Well done you! How do you keep up the motivation?
Thanks Lizzy! I think concentrating on the half stone stickers keeps me going... If I thought 'I have to lose 11 1/2 stone' I would have given up after the first fortnight! Break it down into mini victories & the war will be wn in good time :)

Thanks PP! I was going to start a diary on here but never actually got around to it... I think I couldn't decide on a witty name for it & gave up on the whole concept lol :D

Just sat here looking at the bigger picture. Still got another 4 stone 6lb to go to target, seems ages away. I'm hoping I don't lose my motivation.

On the other hand though, 12 more pounds and I'm halfway through and will have lost 50lbs. It's crazy!
You have done amazingly well, i'm sure you'll be at that target before you know it x

I've been avoiding this place as the last few weeks were BADDDD! I took a week off WI due to it falling on my Dad's birthday, and that was a disaster, because then I ATE and ATE and ATE, and when I went to WI the following week, I'd gained 5.5lbs! Then I missed another WI due to a work commitment, so I was a bit naughty again, but then I REALLY worked hard this week and managed to lose 6lbs, so all in all, in the last 4 weeks, I've managed to lose half a pound :/ Still, better than nothing I guess!

I'm now only half a pound from my 3st award, and I want to hit 15st or under by my PGCE start date, which is September 9th (so 6 or 7 more WIs as I may have to change my WI day once I move). It's only another 10.5lbs to hit 15 dead on, so totally achievable if I lose between 1.5 and 2lbs a week. Just need to get my head out of my arse and start behaving!

I'm now only half a pound from my 3st award, and I want to hit 15st or under by my PGCE start date, which is September 9th (so 6 or 7 more WIs as I may have to change my WI day once I move). It's only another 10.5lbs to hit 15 dead on, so totally achievable if I lose between 1.5 and 2lbs a week. Just need to get my head out of my arse and start behaving!

I also want to be under 15 stone for September 9th as starting my holiday. So 1.5 -2lbs a week till then would be great. Im trying to be behave! So far good. Good luck:thumbup:

Hey all, welcome all you newbies good luck with your journey though the 15's, I've been missing in action for a few weeks I'm working everyday at the mo so putting pressure on myself trying to get time with the kids as well as planning SW friendly meals I seem to need to shop every other day, does anyone else find that? X

Back