15 stone to 14 stone support

Thanks again guys for your advice, I've been doing this for months now and always managed to plan ahead, I just find if difficult when we have a change in routine, I'm working extra to cover holidays at work so I'm not as organised lately as I usually am. It's back to basics this week for me, I'm at WI this morning, just hoping I've not done too much damage with my disorganisation x x

Fingers crossed next week ill be in the 14s, only got 2lb to lose and I'm there! Not running today as I'm meant to have a body pump class tonight!

Fingers crossed next week ill be in the 14s, only got 2lb to lose and I'm there! Not running today as I'm meant to have a body pump class tonight!

Just curious what is a body pump class. Does it involve weights?

I've been eating to plan today. I had a job interview and been so nervous my appetite today is really low. Which is weird as yesterday I stress ate but managed to stop at 16 syns. Ah well

Yeah it's barbells and dumbbells, if you search for it in YouTube you get a few videos come up

Weigh in yesterday having restarted doing mainly red days saw me lose 7lbs! 13lbs in total lost so far... 2.5lbs and I am into the 14's!!!

I was successful in my job interview. Getting a promotion! Haven't celebrated with syns, saving for the weekend. ;)

I'm absolutely chuffed didn't expect to get it. I'm been sticking to sw plan as now feel I can achieve anything.

STS:(. Its star week so not at all surprised. Going for a celebration meal today for my promotion today so I'm making a fresh start on Sunday. Did a sw friendly shop yesterday so all prepared.

Got my 2nd weigh in this week and hoping to be into the 14s. Did a 5k run this morning and I'm going for a swim tomorrow :)

Only a .5lb loss last week, but that gave me my 3st loss award, and put me at 15st 10lbs. I'm still a low way from the 14s, but I will get there!

Back