15 stone to 14 stone support

How did you find it? I'm thinking about giving it a go! :) Well done on your loss x

I found it tough but have done it before and knew it worked! You have to stick with it but you get results fast! It does slow your weight loss though! X

WI today I lost 1lb making me 15st 3lb, hopefully I will be into new numbers within the next few weeks! I'm going on holiday in 6weeks and would love to be 10lb lighter but I know I'm being very hopeful x x

I also wonder can anyone help me please, how do I change my personal profile on here? Thanks in advance x x

Ellen

Left hand side of the page under the Settings area, just click on "Edit Profile" to update the facts and figures bit, or if you want to change colour settings etc, top right on thin blue strip you should see your name. Click on that and then grey tab to the right with "customize my profile" on it, click that.

Only half today so still not in single numbers 15.10-grrrrr I really wanted a big loss before my holiday next week need 5lb for my stone award, maybe that's unrealistic in a week, not sure what extras I can do maybe more exercise as well as less syns!

Only half today so still not in single numbers 15.10-grrrrr I really wanted a big loss before my holiday next week need 5lb for my stone award, maybe that's unrealistic in a week, not sure what extras I can do maybe more exercise as well as less syns!

i think we are all built different, no matter what you do its either slow and steady losses or silly amounts at once. Dont know, but i can see a pattern forming with what people say, and generally the small losers tend to keep losing and not regaining again. Chin up flower. :D

i think we are all built different, no matter what you do its either slow and steady losses or silly amounts at once. Dont know, but i can see a pattern forming with what people say, and generally the small losers tend to keep losing and not regaining again. Chin up flower. :D

I'm going for smaller losses as I know it'll stay off. I usually crash diet and lost 2 stone in about 5 weeks but always put it back on as soon as I come off it. Think only time now ill do a crash diet is just before I go on holiday lol otherwise ill do my regular healthy eating and exercise. I lost 3lb my first week and 6lb my second week! On slim fast ill quite easily lose 8 or 9lb in one go

@Sharkbait
I am about to hop over into the 14's - just half a pound to go! Have lost a stone in 5 weeks and lost 14 inches from my body doing the 30 day shred so I am thrilled!

Go you, that is amazing.

I am at 15"1.4 today so hopefully not long before I can see the much awaited 14 on the scales .....

Today's weigh in = 15st bang on. So wanted to see a 14 there! :( Oh well..next week it is.

Mid week weigh in Sts. Hoping to lose something by Saturday :(. Got a cold so feeling low and unmotivated. May go gym tonight if feel up to it.

Can't wait to get into the 14's. no offence girls. Feeling good at the moment. Feel better in clothes. Once I get into the fourteens I will feel half way there.

Taking a little break to a hotel for a few days so really need to watch myself. Agghhh. I have to stay focused

Hi Guys,

This is my 3rd week on SW, first week I lost 5lbs, second week half lb, this week I have a feeling I'm not going to lose anything. I've been so good too, can you guys give me any tips?

Hi Guys,

This is my 3rd week on SW, first week I lost 5lbs, second week half lb, this week I have a feeling I'm not going to lose anything. I've been so good too, can you guys give me any tips?

Loads of water and loads of superfree

best tips I can give u!

also vary your diet. Don't get bored.

Back