15 stone to 14 stone support

It is all going in the right direction but looking at yours, your stats are just fantastic

Hello everyone. It is with a sad heart I say goodbye to this room. I lost a pound at WI this morning taking me to 14 stone 13.5 lbs! I just made it in there by half a bleeding pound lol Phew! It was touch and go this week. Touch and go!
I cant wait for you all, especially Anju, to join me in the next room. Bye for now :) xxx

WOW Siggy, well done!! I want to say "Dont go" but that is selfish!! Instead I will say "see you soon, hun". I'm on a massive mission to get into the 14s before Christmas. Need half a pound to my 5 1/2 stone and got some gorgeous purple suede boots waiting for me to wear them! So proud of you, Siggy. Don't miss me too much. See you soon xxx

Hello everyone. It is with a sad heart I say goodbye to this room. I lost a pound at WI this morning taking me to 14 stone 13.5 lbs! I just made it in there by half a bleeding pound lol Phew! It was touch and go this week. Touch and go!
I cant wait for you all, especially Anju, to join me in the next room. Bye for now :) xxx

Well done x

hi everyone... i rejoined on wed for the 3rd and final time.. (this time i will make target)

starting weight is 15.6. would love to be in the 14 group for christmas. :)

Hiya and welcome x

Your very welcome Siggy, this site is so helpful and I think we can all say that you get loads of praise and loads of encouragement

Lovely to see a newbie coming in here and welcome to a fellow Irish person Miss Marshmallow

Welcome, siggy and keep logging onto this site...it's so helpful (def. keeps me focussed and gives so much support). For example at this weeks weigh in I've put on 1.5lbs (still in the 15s..phew!) - we have an annual get together once a year where we spend a weekend at a hotel and inevitably lots of alcohol drunk and food not on plan (but also great fun to be had!). Now previous years I'd have starved myself and then made myself miserable until half way thru the weekend then gone made and eaten and drunk everything and then said what's the point in trying and stayed away from group for weeks or even months and put on most or all of what I'd lost before (sound familiar anyone? ). Whereas this time I stayed on plan up to walking in to hotel and enjoyed myself whilst there and got straight back to it, took my gain this week with a smile on my face ..deciding it was worth it. And I know that gain will be off again, probably next week. Having this forum on my phone makes me feel I have all the support I need all the time and I'm sure it'll help you too siggy. X

I feel the exact same way jo.b but you have the right attitude and no doubt all that will be off next week and more. I think the key is to enjoy yourself but then get back on plan for the rest of the week.

I probably will have three different parties/going out from now until Christmas and I'm going to enjoy these days but the other days I'm going to work very hard at doing as much exercise as I can and try and make up for the inevitable going over my daily syns allocation because I really want my 5st reward by Christmas.

Welcome, siggy and keep logging onto this site...it's so helpful (def. keeps me focussed and gives so much support). For example at this weeks weigh in I've put on 1.5lbs (still in the 15s..phew!) - we have an annual get together once a year where we spend a weekend at a hotel and inevitably lots of alcohol drunk and food not on plan (but also great fun to be had!). Now previous years I'd have starved myself and then made myself miserable until half way thru the weekend then gone made and eaten and drunk everything and then said what's the point in trying and stayed away from group for weeks or even months and put on most or all of what I'd lost before (sound familiar anyone? ). Whereas this time I stayed on plan up to walking in to hotel and enjoyed myself whilst there and got straight back to it, took my gain this week with a smile on my face ..deciding it was worth it. And I know that gain will be off again, probably next week. Having this forum on my phone makes me feel I have all the support I need all the time and I'm sure it'll help you too siggy. X

Thank you :) And, Yes I totally agree. I love this forum. When I said goodbye, I did mean just to this room because Ive gone down a stone bracket. Dont think I will ever leave this forum totally. Way too many ideas and inspiration on here not to :)

Great news on your result and the move to the next zone. .well done. Hope to see you there before too long (probably in the new year) x

3lb off for me this week which means I'm just 1.5lb away from being officially in the 14s!

Very excited!

Not feeling too optimistic this week, have been totally on plan and even done lots of exercise but I just don't feel it in my clothes, does that make sense.

I sts last week and only had 1/2 pound loss the week before so I think I'm due a big loss, fingers crossed for Tuesday

2lb loss for me is week, 15st 3lb now and I have have the 14's in sight :)

Is it just me or do the scales slow down when you near the next stone. I seem to be on low 15's for ages.

Currently at 15.08 Stones... yet to see that 14 on there, but think only a day or so away.

Good luck xx

OMG what an evening, cant believe it but I was down 5.5Ibs and I got slimmer of the week, soooooo happy right now

Only 4.5Ibs to go to be leaving here (sorry but I would really love to get into the 14st bracket by Christmas and would love you all to come with me)

TOTM is due next week so I think I will definitely be staying put here for another two weeks I would guess if everything goes to plan

Hi

My name is Anne and I am a member of Slimming World Online. I had a fabulous first week losing 6.5lbs but this week I have lost the plot! Drawing a line now

Put it behind me and get back on plan now!

Back