15 stone to 14 stone support

Getting there! Still a way to go. Lost 2.5lb last night and finally got my 5 1/2 stone award! Had hit a plateau the last 2 months and been really struggling. Let's hope that is now behind me. Good luck to all. Onwards and downwards we go x

Had a loss f 4.5lb today taking me to 15stone 12lb so can I join x

your very welcome Natalie, it only seems like a short time since I joined here and I'm quite close to leaving this group, hope you enjoy logging on to this page Natalie

I got to the 15s in week one. So chuffed. Lovely feeling to go down into a lower stone bracket!

Well done and welcome. .I'm sure you'll be flying thru to the14s in no time. A great boost to my goal of losing 3st by xmas (3.5 off, taking overall loss to 2st 11) @ 15st 8 so nearly half way thru the zone..yay.

So after hovering for a few weeks around the 14.13 mark, I've definitely moved into the 14s.

Hope to see you all there soon!

Fingers crossed coughdrops, maybe before Christmas for me

hopefully soon

1.5 down ... So I'm in the 14s! See you all there!

Well done Saruk88, that is a great achievement, I have 4.5Ibs to go so hopefully I will chip away at this next week and be there before Christmas

Weighed in today and lost 2lb...still with you ladies as I'm 15st 1lb. But hope to see the back of you all next week, meant in the nicest possible way :) And be in that 14's zone before Christmas.

Weighed in today and lost 2lb...still with you ladies as I'm 15st 1lb. But hope to see the back of you all next week, meant in the nicest possible way :) And be in that 14's zone before Christmas.

Another good loss again!! You have such steady losses - what's your secret Mrs ??
How you doing? The family all ok? X

Well MrsMoo42, I hope to be tagging along with you but I suspect you will be there before me

Halfway through this stone finally. 1 1/2 off this week. Only 6lbs to go to the 14s. Good luck to all xx

Back