15 stone to 14 stone support

Was up 1Ib tonight so I'm a bit back from last week but I have still 5Ibs to lose, cant say I will get it this week as totm are due and also my Christmas party is on this Friday

Was up 1Ib tonight so I'm a bit back from last week but I have still 5Ibs to lose, cant say I will get it this week as totm are due and also my Christmas party is on this Friday

Never mind hun you will get there x

I hope so Safia, I'm no different today, everyone is avoiding me at work because they can sense I don't really want to talk about it

When is your weigh in day Darren, you have done fantastic and a real example to us all how to do it right, just looking at your stats and they are fantastic

Hi sorry I've not posted for a few weeks, stalled for a couple of weeks but down to 15.1 today......hoping to be in 14s for Christmas :)

Waves bye bye to all you lovely ladies and gents....heading downwards to the 14's after this mornings weighin

lost 4lbs this week :)

Hope to see you all in there soon.

Wow..4lbs at this time of year, with all its temptations and xmas parties is fantastic. Well done you. See in the next zone in the new year (hopefully).

Your all leaving so I have to move myself to join ye, not sure if Im weighing in next Monday or Christmas Eve but whichever this will be my last one before I head on a month holiday to New Zealand and Australia :happy036:

I would love to be moving to the next stone category before then

15.2 realllllly want to be in 14s for new year even if its just for a week haha! Have weigh ins on 23rd dec and 2nd jan.

feeling very optimistic now, lost another 3Ibs and only 2.5 Ibs to get to next category, lets bring on the 14's before I go on holidays on the 28th December, next week is my LAST WEIGH IN OF 2013

Just wanted to check in and say to one and have a great christmas x

Just been weighed in (usually on weds) and am baffled but over the moon with a 4.5lbs loss (taken me to 15.0 . Whoop whoop). Being nearly in next zone is even more reason to keep me near, if not on, the straight and narrow these next two weeks whilst away!

Enjoy xmas everyone x

Just wanted to check in and say to one and have a great christmas x

Just been weighed in (usually on weds) and am baffled but over the moon with a 4.5lbs loss (taken me to 15.0 . Whoop whoop). Being nearly in next zone is even more reason to keep me near, if not on, the straight and narrow these next two weeks whilst away!

Enjoy xmas everyone x

...Should've said "to one and all"..

well would you believe it jo.b Im the very same, was down 2Ibs and now I'm 15st 0Ibs BUT I got my 5st reward this evening, I'm very happy with this. DH and I are going on holidays this Saturday so I wont be updating this until 29th January so I stay here for another little while

well would you believe it jo.b Im the very same, was down 2Ibs and now I'm 15st 0Ibs BUT I got my 5st reward this evening, I'm very happy with this. DH and I are going on holidays this Saturday so I wont be updating this until 29th January so I stay here for another little while

Orla
5st award..that's a huge achievement and what a way to set you up for the new year and your trip away..well done and have a fab time! I'll see you here (or hopefully in the next zone at end of january).

Hi. Been on slimming world for a while and thought I'd quit lurking. 15 stone 8 and heading towards the 14s!

Jael - Aside from joining sw in the first place, joining in with the great motivation available on this site rather than lurking in the background was the best move I made and I'm sure you'll find it the same. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be in the next zone in no time.

Back