15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi everyone

I'm here, taking a very scenic route from the 16s. I have stayed the same for 3 weeks but now seem to be on the move once more (hurrah).

A few goals.....
I go skiing in April. I would like to achieve my first stone by then (6lbs in March then!)
I am reading at a wedding in May and would like to be in the 14s for that (that's another 5 in April)
Then I would like to get to the 13s for September
And dare I believe 12s for Christmas and my 40th birthday? Yes I do!

YAY! 3.5 off for me this week. Here's hoping for the same loss again next week to be in the 14s! Good luck to all x

Hopefully Anju we will be going together, I just need to lose 1.5Ibs fingers crossed we both get it

Good luck Orla. And only 1lb away from 5 stone award too! Good luck x

Hiya everyone! :) Can I join in too please? I'm in the 15s too......really need to get a grip otherwise I'll be in the 16s..............HEELLLLPPP!!!!! xxxx

Hey Lozziep78, welcome to the forum and as Mandy said, the more the merrier

Thanks Anju100, just looking at your stats and we are quite similar but you have lost way more than me and I see you have reached your platinum body magic reward, last night at class my consultant felt I was between gold and platinum as I walk nearly every morning so I need to get my gold cert anyway and kick myself into getting platinum. I need 1.5Ibs now to get into the 14st category so really going to go hard at the superfree and walking this week and get that fingers crossed next Tuesday

Mandy, good woman yourself, we can do this together and hopefully move together

You will be doing great too Lozziep78, get used to it first and do it nice and slowly that way it will stay off

Ladies

How do I get the awards at the bottom of my signature please? I love seeing the awards on everyones signature and want to show mine (all 3 of them! lol).

I'm really on it this week (but then I always start like this). I have had a great food optimising day today and have even played cards whilst eating lasagne crisps, they were really good and my hubby couldn't believe they were free.

You will be doing great too Lozziep78, get used to it first and do it nice and slowly that way it will stay off

Thanks Orla, I've been REALLY bad with my eating for the past 18 months and have put on a load of weight (put on 4 stones out of the 11 stones I'd lost - gutting!!!!)

Fresh start now though - onwards and DOWNWARDS!!!! :D

We can do it ladies (and gents) I'm sure we'll be in the 14st bracket in no time xxxx

Smilingsuzy, to get the awards you have to go to the following links:

forums - slimming world - slimming world weekly weigh in - sw awards (it says sticky beside it) - scroll down and highlight the http address and copy and paste and thene go into your edit signature and paste in the bottom box and save changes, sadly you have to go over and back individually for each reward but sure isnt it worth it

Lozziep78, just remember you still have 7st lost and that is huge and your back here and we will give you lots of support and encouragement (and a virtual shoulder to cry on when you need it) but I have to say OMG 11st that is fantastic, well done

Thank you all for being so welcoming!

Tuesday I lost 3lbs :) So I am half way to being out of the fifteens - hopefully won't take too long.

Congratulations on all your losses, I am sure next week will be some of your last times on this thread and bracket!

Smilingsuzy, to get the awards you have to go to the following links:

forums - slimming world - slimming world weekly weigh in - sw awards (it says sticky beside it) - scroll down and highlight the http address and copy and paste and thene go into your edit signature and paste in the bottom box and save changes, sadly you have to go over and back individually for each reward but sure isnt it worth it

Lozziep78, just remember you still have 7st lost and that is huge and your back here and we will give you lots of support and encouragement (and a virtual shoulder to cry on when you need it) but I have to say OMG 11st that is fantastic, well done

Awww, thank you Orla! I love this Minimins.......you're all so lovely! Nice to know we're all here to help each other. I'm here to add support and encouragement too! We can do it ladies!!!! (Well, you're all doing it already hehehe.............I'm just trailing behind a little hahaha) xxxx

You are not trailing behind, you have still lost 7st, that is a lot more than me and who is to say I wont get weak and put on some of the weight myself, the key here is that I know and I think everyone knows that once we lose the weight we probably know we can stay on track for life and with the help of this site we have our motivation and determination to succeed.

Can I ask, have you any tips as you lost an amazing 11st, how did you do it

Course you can, go back on the week in which you lost the most and copy that exactly and you will have 2Ibs off again

You are not trailing behind, you have still lost 7st, that is a lot more than me and who is to say I wont get weak and put on some of the weight myself, the key here is that I know and I think everyone knows that once we lose the weight we probably know we can stay on track for life and with the help of this site we have our motivation and determination to succeed.

Can I ask, have you any tips as you lost an amazing 11st, how did you do it

Thanks Orla, this site is amazing - you're all so lovely. I used it last time but only read the posts as I didn't have the confidence to join in. I'm feeling more positive this time and am going to try and be less hard on myself - I have always had massive guilt issues with food.

Orla, I lost the 11 stones by basically being 110 percent super strict with SW and spending 2/3 hours a day at the gym - I was obsessed.....in the end I was eating very little - not good!!!! Wish I had that much will power now though hehehe.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm an open book and if I can help in any way, ask away :) xxx

The biggest tip I have is that Red days are the best for quickest weight loss.

Back