15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done Nadine, that is an amazing weight loss, soon you will be heading in the 14st category along with all of us here too

Lozziep78, wow that is amazing. I started off okay but I'm happy with that as I find now that the good things I'm doing are good habits and I'm very confident that I will stay with them for life. I used to go to the gym as well and gave it up because I was depressed long before I went in and I always felt that I wanted to lose weight and enjoy doing it as then it would be easier to maintain for life.

It took me five whole months to get used to it and now it is second nature, I know myself I can stay on plan all week

Thanks for the links to the awards! Wow you are all doing really well. I'm feeling very motivated at the moment. Hopefully I won't stay I the 15s very long! Would love to be out of it by April 5th, I think then I'll start to see a change in my size.

Wow, congratulations - great loss!!!! Do you have a diary on here Nadine? x

No I dont have a diary, I tried before but keep forgetting to do it x oops x

Wow well done Mandy and yes you may do your dance, great to get a result like that on a Friday

great loss, well done. another half a pound and you too will be gone :wave_cry:

Hope it will be soon, feels like I have been here FOREVER!

I reckon all three of us could move next week, I need 1.5Ibs so I'm eating melon and blueberries until they are coming out of my ears but it is so worth it

Absolutely Mandy :p:p:p

I reckon all three of us could move next week, I need 1.5Ibs so I'm eating melon and blueberries until they are coming out of my ears but it is so worth it

Is there a 14 to 13 stone thread to move to? (not that I'll be moving next week - unless I have lost 6.5 pounds this week haha)

Orla, do you find eating fruit good for weight loss? I'm a bit of a piggy with fruit and am always scared it will stall me.

Coming nearer to weigh in I try not to eat too much as I have the same fear too

Back