15 stone to 14 stone support

Coming nearer to weigh in I try not to eat too much as I have the same fear too

It's the same with all carbs for me, although I'm trying to include all food this time around and hoping I still lose weight - if not I'll have to start cutting them out and do constant red days. Trial and error........:eek:

That's what it is all about trial and error

I've been saintly with food for 3 days - the longest I've kept to a diet in a LONG time lol. Go me!!!! :p:thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I always say it take it one day at a time and that seems to be what your doing, get used to doing it and then it is a good habit you will develop

I had two mini achievements tonight, the first was I tried on a dress in Monsoon (on sale !!!) size 18 and it was too big on me so I tried on the Size 16 and it fit perfectly yayyyy

I thought this would be it and no more smaller sizes but then I saw a a lovely bra in a smaller size and decided to try it on and guess what it fit, officially now I'm in the 30's for bra size, can't believe it as now I can buy the nice sets, looking forward to shopping again tomorrow yayyyy again

I had two mini achievements tonight, the first was I tried on a dress in Monsoon (on sale !!!) size 18 and it was too big on me so I tried on the Size 16 and it fit perfectly yayyyy

I thought this would be it and no more smaller sizes but then I saw a a lovely bra in a smaller size and decided to try it on and guess what it fit, officially now I'm in the 30's for bra size, can't believe it as now I can buy the nice sets, looking forward to shopping again tomorrow yayyyy again

Yes! !!! That's fantastic. You must be feeling on top of the world. :) xx

Totally, I hated wearing triumph all the time because I was too young to be wearing old fashioned bras as they were the only ones that fitted me

Totally, I hated wearing triumph all the time because I was too young to be wearing old fashioned bras as they were the only ones that fitted me

Yay! Bring on the pretty undies!!!!

I just want to get back into my size 8-10 clothes.......I'm a LONG way off!!!! Lol Feeling really focused though and enjoying eating healthily for a change.

tinks, I need 1.5Ibs to get to the 14st category fingers crossed you come with all of us too

Lozziep78, absolutely I'm definitely going to throw out some of my hideous underwear and get some new lacy underwear :heartpump: and as I always say one day at a time and you will get there, with all of our help here too

tinks, I need 1.5Ibs to get to the 14st category fingers crossed you come with all of us too

Lozziep78, absolutely I'm definitely going to throw out some of my hideous underwear and get some new lacy underwear :heartpump: and as I always say one day at a time and you will get there, with all of our help here too

Yay! Good on you! !!! :)

Hehe awwww thank you, helps to know that there's such a fab support network. I'll get out of my huge granny pants eventually haha. :eek::D

I'm really enjoying this diet this time around. ......sad or what! !!! ;) xxx

I think that is the key to successful weight loss, enjoying it and knowing once you lose the weight you will maintain it for life, you have done this before so I reckon your going to succeed on this one again

I thought I was the only one who had the granny pants but glad you said that, so I'm not the only one

I think that is the key to successful weight loss, enjoying it and knowing once you lose the weight you will maintain it for life, you have done this before so I reckon your going to succeed on this one again

I thought I was the only one who had the granny pants but glad you said that, so I'm not the only one

Haha, no, my pants are so big they're practically polo neck :p:D

I know what they look like sadly as I have them too but I look forward to getting the nice ones

I have to say that my butt has got smaller but I always will have a problem with my tummy, apparently on my Dad side they all had thin legs but a small pouch belly and indications are showing that I'm taking that side of the family genes (if I say so myself I do believe I like my legs !!!)

Back