15 stone to 14 stone support

I have to say that my butt has got smaller but I always will have a problem with my tummy, apparently on my Dad side they all had thin legs but a small pouch belly and indications are showing that I'm taking that side of the family genes (if I say so myself I do believe I like my legs !!!)

Ah I carry most of my weight on my hips and legs - although I've even got a bit of a belly at the moment too - especially after just scoffing a big bowl of sw butternut squash chips haha :p xxx

I have my own notebook and I write down everything except what I eat after weigh in on Tuesday.

My problem area Lozziep78 is, my tummy as the rest of me is okay (I wont say good because there is still a lot of weight all over)

Good luck for WI tomorrow, Orla. What time is group?

Weigh in is at 5.30pm but by the time I get out and then meet my mother it probably will be 11pm before I get to let you know, I will try and let ye know before then, fingers and toes crossed I get it and get out of the 15st category and into the 14st category, I have been too long in the 15st category

I have my own notebook and I write down everything except what I eat after weigh in on Tuesday.

My problem area Lozziep78 is, my tummy as the rest of me is okay (I wont say good because there is still a lot of weight all over)

Hehe, I've got a cover of flab all over me - just extra flabby on my hips and legs - even I was under weight I think I'd still have fat thighs. :cry::D

I'm part of a lot of slimming world sites for various things including a closed group for the group I'm in but I have to say this is my favourite, don't know why but I love coming on here and updating my details when I have lost weight more so than even updating my weight on the actual slimming world website

Glad you love coming on here too Lozziep78, I always come away with a smile on my face

I'm part of a lot of slimming world sites for various things including a closed group for the group I'm in but I have to say this is my favourite, don't know why but I love coming on here and updating my details when I have lost weight more so than even updating my weight on the actual slimming world website

Glad you love coming on here too Lozziep78, I always come away with a smile on my face

I know what you mean - this site has a different feel to it. Totally non judgmental and easy going. Everyone is so lovely! :grouphugg:

Well done smilingsuzy, that is an amazing loss, keep up the good work

I think the difference is we don't see each other every week, you tend not to open up as much about issues as you would when you have to face the same people in class every week. I wouldn't talk too much about my fertility treatment in class as that is way too personal but I can here, I feel free to do so, not sure if you or anyone else agrees to this. My consultant obviously knows as with fertility treatment you can retain fluid a lot (I have a tendency to do this) and it will show on the scales and my consultant obviously needs to know if I'm pregnant or not as you have to get consent from your midwife that I can continue on this weight loss programme while pregnant (I'm not by the way just in case anyone thinks I might be)

Orla

my original motivation came from fertility problems (my weight being one third of the contributing factors) I've now come to terms with the fact that I won't have a family. I'm pleased a I m continuing to lose. I can't wait to be slim in the summer! I set myself a goal to average 2lb per week and I'm only 1lb behind that, so if I get three this week I'll be on track!

I think what keeps the motivation alive is the mini goals/targets we set ourselves, I had a few different things I wanted done by the time I got to the final target and already I think I have reached them now, for example, been comfortable on a plane with my seat belt and that is complete, another not having to look for the biggest size at the back of a clothes rail and hoping it will fit you and now I can often go back to three sizes and it sometimes fits me.

One thing I said to my consultant last week was if the fertility doesnt work out (hoping it will) then I will still continue to lose weight, I need to do something now in order for my health to be good.

Keep up the good work suzy and I can see from your posts that you are really determined, well done

Dreading tonight's weigh in. Despite being on fast forward and doing 7 hours worth of exercise classes, my home scales are showing a 3lb GAIN! WTF! I am so mad right now! :mad:

Dreading tonight's weigh in. Despite being on fast forward and doing 7 hours worth of exercise classes, my home scales are showing a 3lb GAIN! WTF! I am so mad right now! :mad:

Anju. Just look at how far you've come! If you're exercising and doing fast forward then I think you should measure yourself. You might find the scales don't change but the body does!

good luck x

Was down 1Ib so I'm still here but hopefully next week I will be going there

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5 on this week! WTF! :cry: been 100% on plan and even upped the exercise from 5 to 7 classes at the gym!

Anju100, maybe that is muscle, don't be so hard on yourself as you have done so well before this and Suzy is right, you might notice it more on your clothes than on the scales.

Don't know if it is me here but I just cant seem to get into the 14's, you and me will be moving next week

It must be muscle as it can't be anything else. Don't feel a difference on my clothes this week though :sigh: just so annoyed as I have been on a plateau and fighting in the same stone from October! I have been really focussed and motivated as I had a goal of losing loads of weight for my birthday in April. I have been trying all this time and I'm still in the same stone zone! :badmood:

Back