15 stone to 14 stone support

The tests can fluctuate massively, if you're cold and tired all the time it looks like you may have gone under again. Ask your doctor to test TSH FT4 AND FT3 as they only usually test 2 out of 3. They'll have a clearer picture of what's going on if they have all 3 levels. xxx

Just thought I'd interrupt and say hello and join you all if that's OK!
I'm at 15st 10 and hoping to move down a bit more next week. Stayed the same this week as was in hospital and ate rubbish. Actually it's quite amazing I didn't put on weight as I ate a lot of rubbish extras.
Anyway, I hope you're all having a good day.

Just thought I'd interrupt and say hello and join you all if that's OK!
I'm at 15st 10 and hoping to move down a bit more next week. Stayed the same this week as was in hospital and ate rubbish. Actually it's quite amazing I didn't put on weight as I ate a lot of rubbish extras.
Anyway, I hope you're all having a good day.

Welcome :wavey:

Lozzie, I certainly will do, thanks for that. The only thing is I'm going through fertility so often I could be very tired because of them too, I will wait and see now until the weekend and then maybe get a blood test on Monday

Blessings, welcome to the group, it is great to see new members joining every week. That was great that you ate rubbish and sts but I would watch this week as often it might show on the second week, hope you dont mind me saying that and I hope you are okay, I hate to hear anyone having to be in hospital, I have seen my fair share and I hate them with a passion and I may be having surgery (if I get a BFN) so I have to face that too

Lozzie, I certainly will do, thanks for that. The only thing is I'm going through fertility so often I could be very tired because of them too, I will wait and see now until the weekend and then maybe get a blood test on Monday Blessings, welcome to the group, it is great to see new members joining every week. That was great that you ate rubbish and sts but I would watch this week as often it might show on the second week, hope you dont mind me saying that and I hope you are okay, I hate to hear anyone having to be in hospital, I have seen my fair share and I hate them with a passion and I may be having surgery (if I get a BFN) so I have to face that too

Orla, good luck with the treatment. . Have you tried exercising to increase your energy levels (helps with the stress of fertility treatment too)

I do a lot of walking suzy, last week I was just under 30km in the week. I do agree the walking does help me to de-stress and take my mind off things but I'm having a really bad off day today, my moods are all over the place

I do a lot of walking suzy, last week I was just under 30km in the week. I do agree the walking does help me to de-stress and take my mind off things but I'm having a really bad off day today, my moods are all over the place

Orla
That's to be expected if you are having treatment (or indeed even if you are not, your emotions gp can be all over the place).

One day at a time

Thanks ladies, I'm pure exhausted and my fuse is a little bit short now, they are all avoiding me today :cry::cry::cry:

Lozzie, I certainly will do, thanks for that. The only thing is I'm going through fertility so often I could be very tired because of them too, I will wait and see now until the weekend and then maybe get a blood test on Monday

Blessings, welcome to the group, it is great to see new members joining every week. That was great that you ate rubbish and sts but I would watch this week as often it might show on the second week, hope you dont mind me saying that and I hope you are okay, I hate to hear anyone having to be in hospital, I have seen my fair share and I hate them with a passion and I may be having surgery (if I get a BFN) so I have to face that too

Best of luck with the fertility Orla! Sending positive vibes your way! :vibes:xxx

Thanks Orla and Aminagus. Ended out in A&E three times last weekend, then they admitted me, stuck a lot of needles in me, then sent me home with further investigations to come. But hopefully nothing too serious. Yeah, I'm going to stick to my weight loss plan as much as possible this week. Life sometimes gets in the way ! Thanks again for the welcome. I enjoy being part of a group and hope to chat some more soon. X

Oh dear we all sound a bit low this week.

Im improving. I'm pleased that I have stuck with the eating plan this week and feel really quite proud. I'm going to potter around today and catch up with some chores hopefully.

I may also paint my nails as a treat......what are you doing to treat yourself today?

Glad you're feeling better sweety.

I'm feeling a bit yucky. ...don't know what's going on with my body lol. Had a sneaky weigh and I've put on 1.5 pound since my weigh in on Wednesday and I've been 100 percent on plan. Grrrrrr! Hope it's just fluid. Going away this weekend but going to try and be good - I've not used many syns all week. :rolleyes: xxxx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a different person on a Friday, I finish work at 4pm and walk into town (weather permitting) and meet my mum, I love my Friday evening and I usually potter around he shops and then meet Mam for a coffee for an hour, this is my favourite day of the week apart from my weigh in day Tuesday

I have been through the fertility before so I knew what I was letting myself in for but I knew that with the weight loss I was going to have a better chance even though I am a lot older now. I have to be prepared for the moods to go up and down but then again that is reassuring for me I know then the tablets are doing their job and hopefully all this will be worth it.

Blessings, lets hope it is nothing too serious and that you find out real soon, I hate been left in the dark as they dont know what is going on, the waiting and not knowing combination can be tortureous, I have been there before. By the way, I love the way you say "life gets in the way", when I started slimming world, I changed one sentence around and it changed my life for the better, I said instead of saying "I fit slimming world around my life" I said "I fit life around slimming world" and this may sound selfish (it is actually) but I had to do it and absolutely nothing gets in the way of slimming world.

Suzy, I would love to paint my nails but sadly I bite mine so I have none but usually I get it in my head to let them grow and I do it and then I get my nails painted, what I love to do to relax is I go for a spa day (not too often as I have very little money but I try to save up for it). I love this, I switch off the phone and just relax, pure heaven.

Lozzie, often you wont notice a weight loss until nearer the time of weigh in, this is why I weigh myself on Monday and Tuesday morning so dont fret my dear Im sure it will be fine. If your going away, I always go for the chicken curry with rice because most restaurants have their own sauce and all you have to ask is is there any cream, this usually works for me. There is a restaurant in my home town and I always go there because they make their own curry and there is absolutely no cream. If your going out for coffee (I love my coffee) then if you have a costa, our local one makes it with the skimmed milk and it is pure divine, I usually allow about 100mls for that.

If I'm not on here later (I probably will be !!!) then I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will talk to you again on Monday morning

Amimagus - wow well done! You must feel really proud of yourself. We all will be following behind you I hope!
SmilingSuzy - I think I will do my nails. I've been struggling to put in any effort to look after myself recently. My hair needs doing too. But I think it would be great if we all did something to make ourselves feel better.
Lozzipe78- Thank you so much!
Orla1973 - I went three times to A&E before they took me seriously. But I think now I'm on track to getting some advice and info. Great advice about changing words around. What we say to ourselves is so important.
Well I hope you all have a great Friday. XXX

Mandy well done, so jealous but hopefully I will be following you next Tuesday along with others too

Thanks Mandy, all I need is half a pound but wouldnt it be my luck that I would have a gain this Tuesday, it wouldnt surprise me and then I wouldnt have the 5st lost again

Sorry to clarify, I wouldnt have the 5st lost

Back