15 stone to 14 stone support

Yayyyy Suzy, fantastic and I can relate to DH saying about you can see the weight off face/tummy etc and that made me feel even better (yes we do want to please them more if that is allowed to be said on a public forum :p)

Thrilled you are on top of things and I that is what I usually do too or one tip I do before I go is I stuff my face just before we leave the house and that way I'm full in a good sense

Yayyyy Suzy, fantastic and I can relate to DH saying about you can see the weight off face/tummy etc and that made me feel even better (yes we do want to please them more if that is allowed to be said on a public forum :p) Thrilled you are on top of things and I that is what I usually do too or one tip I do before I go is I stuff my face just before we leave the house and that way I'm full in a good sense

Thanks Orla. I've just had a chat with MIL and she's good with this plan. My mum does SW (she's been target for years) so it's easy when we go north to them. Finally feeling confident to walk the dogs (the gsd, that's 7.5 stone of dog, pulls) with my back healing. So I'll get a bit of exercise in this afternoon at least. I am really determined.

Thats the spirit, keep it up

Not a great day. Got verbally abused big time about being fat, when out and about. Got yelled at that I should take exercise and that I'm f***** fat. ! Whereas I know this idiot woman was just trying to get at me, I just didn't reply and kept a totally blank face and ignored her comments. She just wanted to make me feel bad. And actually did not succeed as I realise it was she that had an anger problem and issue (she was out and about jogging!). But now I feel soooooooo angry! And I wanna punch something! Why do people think it's OK to scream abuse!

Hello everyone. I've lost 3lb this week, also got my club 10, so I'm now into the 15's
Sooo very happy to be here :D

Not a great day. Got verbally abused big time about being fat, when out and about. Got yelled at that I should take exercise and that I'm f***** fat. ! Whereas I know this idiot woman was just trying to get at me, I just didn't reply and kept a totally blank face and ignored her comments. She just wanted to make me feel bad. And actually did not succeed as I realise it was she that had an anger problem and issue (she was out and about jogging!). But now I feel soooooooo angry! And I wanna punch something! Why do people think it's OK to scream abuse!

Disgusting behaviour and defo not OK to think its acceptable to do this!!! Terriable!!! Well done for being so strong and showing her like it didnt effect you X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the support Curylicious. I'm still fuming and having fantasies about decking her! Hmmm. Not good. But I'm glad I said nothing. She just wanted to hurt me. But her words didn't. Her agression did. Did I say she kicked and hit my car?????

how awful. I probably would of told her to f£&@ off. Why do people think it's ok to abuse people who are fat. They wouldn't do it to someone who was smoking.
you are right though, it's her issues. She is scared of getting fat and big so she takes it out on other people to make herself feel better about herself. Sad cow.
Dont let one idiot put you off your journey and get inside your head. She is not worthy of that power in your life. You are wonderful and doing great. Focus your energy on that instead x

Hello everyone. I've lost 3lb this week, also got my club 10, so I'm now into the 15's
Sooo very happy to be here :D

Welcome Zappacat. You will find lots of support in this group. Congratulations on your loss, club 10 and being in the 15s -YAY! good luck x

I got this too blessings and I would laugh to myself when she started and this would make me stronger, kicking the car though I would threaten to call the police and that would wipe the smug smile off her face and boy would she be quiet

Zappacat that is fantastic, keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks so much Anju100 and Orla. I did end up calling the police cos she's scratched my car when she booted it. I've no idea who she was though. But I have seen her before and will no doubt see her again at some point.
I'm feeling better, but made a bit of a mess eating wise today.
Really appreciate the support . It has meant a lot.

That's what we do best here hope she is caught

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Anju & Orla for such a lovely welcome :)
Blessings it's hard to believe that someone would behave like that, she must have mental health issues. I hope you find out who she is & that she has to pay for your car

Thanks Zappacat. The Police came this morning. Very helpful. They are hopeful of finding her as the area around here isn't very populated. Chances are I'll see her soon. Thanks everyone for your support which really does mean a lot.

Thanks Zappacat. The Police came this morning. Very helpful. They are hopeful of finding her as the area around here isn't very populated. Chances are I'll see her soon. Thanks everyone for your support which really does mean a lot.
just realised you are in Peterborough. Whereabouts? I am in Cambridge, near st Ives, but own a business in Lynchwood.

Hi everyone, is it ok to tag along! I started SW from home last sunday weighing 15st 9.75lbs.

I got weighed today and have lost 4.25lbs! Chuffed to bits!

A bit of exercise and mainly red days!

Good to see the results!! Keep it up everyone xxx

Sazziepops start weight 15st 9.75lbs

Anju - I'm in a village near Oundle, north of Peterborough. Small world!! Did you ever go to any groups in Pbro?

Definitely a small world. Need to stay away from Oundle incase I run into your "friend" too. My group is near my home. I visited a group in hampton as I considered changing. Scott was very good, but the times didn't suit me.

I thought of joinging Scotts group after my weekend away next week. I've never had a male group leader before - is it much different?

Back