15 stone to 14 stone support

Only went to his group the once as I was dithering about changing. Are you looking at Thursday or Saturday? The Thursday one is really noisy as it's mainly mums with their little ones coming from after school. I found this strange as my current group is quiet, it was a shock at first and is something you will just get used to. I know someone who goes to saturday morning and that is a really busy group.
Scott himself is really on the ball and knows his stuff. He has lost a lot of weight himself and so he really understands people, with more than the usual 2 stone to lose. I think that understanding counts for a lot. My C has lost 10lbs to get to target so can't get her head round my frustrations at small losses. She just compared losses to everyone else's losses, but I have so much further to go than them.

give scott a call and see how you get on. Good luck x

excellent Suzy, well done on your reward, I bet it felt good getting your cert and sticker

Generally I've been and done dreadful eating this week, after all the stress of Friday. I've gone and messed up very badly, with chocolate, more chocolate, large portions of rubbish etc. Time for me to get back on track again.
Anju - I will give Scott a call, after I get back from my break at the weekend. It does make a difference if the leader has experience of shifting a lot of weight. I'll give it a go. I'm off to Paris for the w/e . Yay! I'm not keen on the noisy groups with kids running around. Not good.
SlinkyMiddy - Wow you've done really well.
Smiling Suzy - Well done with your reward.

Generally I've been and done dreadful eating this week, after all the stress of Friday. I've gone and messed up very badly, with chocolate, more chocolate, large portions of rubbish etc. Time for me to get back on track again. Anju - I will give Scott a call, after I get back from my break at the weekend. It does make a difference if the leader has experience of shifting a lot of weight. I'll give it a go. I'm off to Paris for the w/e . Yay! I'm not keen on the noisy groups with kids running around. Not good. SlinkyMiddy - Wow you've done really well. Smiling Suzy - Well done with your reward.
brea

Thanks. Enjoy your break then get back on it

Getting slowly closer. Lost 2.5lbs, got my 6 stone award tonight as well x

Getting slowly closer. Lost 2.5lbs, got my 6 stone award tonight as well x

Wow that's fantastic. I hope that in a years time I'll still be here & able to say something similar. You're doing amazing :)

Anju - Wow! That is amazing!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Smilingsuzy - yep good advice. Thanks you. This site is fab. I feel so supported here and at home. Thank you all. I hope to give some back too!

I normally when I move stone categories I usually don't go back on them and post on them but I make an exception for this one (I hope ye don't mind) as I feel I have got to know ye very well

I bet next week Anju you will be moving over with me and get into the 14st category and I'm even more in it now after my big loss this evening of 3.5Ibs and I got SOTW as well yayyyyy

On the other subject I have been talking about, that didn't go so well as it is totm but hopefully I will have another reward next week (5.5 st fingers crossed) as I'm only 2.5Ibs away from that

Anju, wow is all I can say, 6st reward that is amazing, WELL DONE YOUR FANTASTIC

Well done Anju, we'll be seeing you in the next bracket soon xx

Thanks Mandy. Can't wait. Going to be extra good to get that 1lb off x

I normally when I move stone categories I usually don't go back on them and post on them but I make an exception for this one (I hope ye don't mind) as I feel I have got to know ye very well

I bet next week Anju you will be moving over with me and get into the 14st category and I'm even more in it now after my big loss this evening of 3.5Ibs and I got SOTW as well yayyyyy

On the other subject I have been talking about, that didn't go so well as it is totm but hopefully I will have another reward next week (5.5 st fingers crossed) as I'm only 2.5Ibs away from that

Anju, wow is all I can say, 6st reward that is amazing, WELL DONE YOUR FANTASTIC

thanks Orla. WOW back at you, 3.5lbs- that is awesome. At this rate you will be leaving the 14s and enter the 13s without me!
Fingers crossed for the 5 1/2 stone award too.
Both of us are focussing for a good week x

Thanks Anju, I have to be honest I wasn't expecting that as it is TOTM and they came the day before weigh in day so I was hoping maybe half to one pound loss and when I got up on the scales it jumped like crazy so I must be full of fluid at the moment (that does make sense though)

I don't think I will be leaving the 14's too soon, I have 10Ibs to lose to get into the 13's so that will be at least a few weeks, I have a good feeling you will be in the 14's next week, fingers and toes crossed you will

I'm starting my weekend early as I'm off to Paris shortly ....... Yay! Looking forward to the much needed break. See you all next week when I get back. Be good!

Woohoo 2lb off! Very happy :D

Back