15 stone to 14 stone support

:DWell I had half a slice of orange chocolate cheese cake at an Italian last night. I'm pleased I halved it. It was a lovely meal and I think I chose wisely. I had a tomato sauce where there should have been a cream sauce, thanks to the chef for accommodating this!

antway at 7:30 this morning I decided I would make amends by running. So I restarted c25k on the nhs podcast. It was HARD But I managed it, covered 2.3 miles in 40 min in a mix of running and walking. I am fortunate to live in a lovely village so most of my run was done down the canal tow path. Sun was shining and it was cool. Perfect. Must work on my route though, my last run ended up being uphill (bad planning on my behalf there)

i cane home home to a banana and omelette. Speed soup for lunch then faraway tonight.... Yuk sung an ginger prawns... Can't wait!

hope you're having a good day x

Blessings, no doubt you are probably going around Paris to see this post but hope your having a great time, can I ask is it a romantic weekend (I know I'm very nosey)

Well done Zappacat, keep it up, your really flying it

Suzy, it is possible to go out and have the right choice, I did that twice last week and still managed to lose 3.5Ibs. You are very motivated now and there is no stopping you, my morning was spent blitzing my speed soup and cooking the mushy pea curry and blitzing that too, I have a good bit done and most of it is gone into freezer but got the tip of the spoon and tasted it and it is hot hot hot (garam masala, curry powder, thai 7 spice and Chinese 5 spice too)

Blessings, no doubt you are probably going around Paris to see this post but hope your having a great time, can I ask is it a romantic weekend (I know I'm very nosey) Well done Zappacat, keep it up, your really flying it Suzy, it is possible to go out and have the right choice, I did that twice last week and still managed to lose 3.5Ibs. You are very motivated now and there is no stopping you, my morning was spent blitzing my speed soup and cooking the mushy pea curry and blitzing that too, I have a good bit done and most of it is gone into freezer but got the tip of the spoon and tasted it and it is hot hot hot (garam masala, curry powder, thai 7 spice and Chinese 5 spice too)

That sounds nice but for the fact I hate peas!

Have agreed with the hubbie that tea tonight will be yuk sung, fried rice, Kung po chicken and sizzling garlic and ginger prawns.....can't wait, I love cooking nice meals and am really looking forward to this one. Seems very indulgent but it works out at 3 syns! I'm going to count 6 as I never have a small portion but all the same. Been on scales and they are looking good. I'm hoping to join you in the next category in the next couple of weeks! Of course I have a skiing holiday between then and now, but given all the exercise I do when I ski it's easy, I somehow manage to work off the brandy hot chocolates (and my skiing improves in the afternoon after the lunch time refreshments)

I'm really impressed that you are still managing to pull in big numbers, this is the first time with SW I have heard big numbers well into someone's weight loss journey and it seems to be a regular occurrence.

I have to say Suzy, I seem to have a pattern about the amount of weight I lose and it seems I have a fairly big one and then five weeks (sometimes longer) I have small losses like half a pound or one pound and the last time before this that I had a weight loss was when I lost 6.5Ibs the week after coming back from my holiday and that was the 4th February so it is a little while (6 weeks). I wont say no once I don't gain weight after having a perfect week on plan.

I have to say Suzy, I seem to have a pattern about the amount of weight I lose and it seems I have a fairly big one and then five weeks (sometimes longer) I have small losses like half a pound or one pound and the last time before this that I had a weight loss was when I lost 6.5Ibs the week after coming back from my holiday and that was the 4th February so it is a little while (6 weeks). I wont say no once I don't gain weight after having a perfect week on plan.

Mmmm I've heard it said that you should look at your weightloss over the month due to hormone factors. I'm hoping for two this week but quite honestly will be happy with 1 due to a bit of distraction on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Aching after yesterday's run

Suz

Currently around 15 and half stoneeeee just cant wait to get into the 14's!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am just the same went into the 14s 2 years ago then lost the plot with it. 5 lb to go and we will meet again and hopefully not be returning here lol x

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Suzy! :) It's a funny thing perception, because I look in the mirror and still see the sumo wrestler. But my dress size is a size 16. So it must be real, right? ;) xx

It takes a long time for your head to catch up with your new body. I still go to the rails with size 26 clothes on it, even though I am a size 14/16.
We are all too hard to ourselves. Enjoy your new size - you look amazing.

1lb on this week. Knew it would be a gain after 4 days in Barcelona. I'm actually pretty chuffed it wasn't worse. Back on plan from Wednesday so hopefully it'll be back off next Friday & hopefully a little loss too :eek:

Currently 15st 10.. hope to be in 14s by 6th may when I go on holidays :)

Back