15 stone to 14 stone support

1lb off for me. Really wanted 2lb for my 2.5 stone award but maybe shouldn't have had so much wine. I'm going to be positive about it after all a lb is still a lb & I have to try not to be so impatient.
I'm going to try harder this week, we're going to a music festival on Thursday & there will be lots of temptation. I fully expect to come home to a gain but going to try my hardest to keep it to a minimum. I'll have 3 days when we get back & going to try express to get back on track

Another 1lb loss now lost 2st yayy :)

Well done guys. A loss is a loss no matter how small. The thing is not to be disappointed or you could end sabotaging your hard work done so far. And you are doing great so far! That's what happened me the last time. Got to 14 stone, tried so hard and lost nothing one week and then lost motivation. Here I am a year later with an extra stone and a half on!

Hi all can I join you I joined sw last wed weighing in at 15 St 10.5lb can't wait to get down to 14... X

Hi :) I am 15st 5lbs at the moment, and will join you all in here if that's ok :) Well done everyone on your losses this week. Hope it won't be too long till I am down a stone bracket :D (Weigh in on Wednesday, one step closer I hope) Have a good day all xxx

I just entered the 15 stones. 13lb loss in 2 weeks which I'm amazed at but I know it will slow down. I would love any tips, tricks or ideas anyone has to share to boost my weight loss. I would love a steady 2-3lb loss per week as hard as I know it will be.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh day tonight. Let's see how much closer I am to that 14 this week. Was 15st8.5lb last week. Fingers crossed x

How did you get on? X

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope it went well Tanyalina :)

Morning everyone :) Had my 11th weigh in this morning. 4lbs off taking me to 15st 1lb (Hopefully I will be needing to move "down" a group next week :D Really happy. Hope everyone has a great week xxx

Well done MarieDK

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am sure you will see a better loss next week Tanya, I had a bit of a blip last week and then did much better this week. Sometimes I don't think our bodies work to our weekly weigh in timetable :) Hope it's a really good week for you xxx

I am sure you will see a better loss next week Tanya, I had a bit of a blip last week and then did much better this week. Sometimes I don't think our bodies work to our weekly weigh in timetable :) Hope it's a really good week for you xxx

Well star week appeared when I got home! And I hadn't been toilet for two days so had tummy ache. Scales this morning say I've lost 1.5lb since last night so at least I know what it is :)

I've just had first weigh in lost 6lb so an now 15st 4.5 so pleased.

Back