15 stone to 14 stone support

Fantastic! Well done Helen :D That's a brilliant first loss xxx

(glad it starting to show now Tanya :) Good news for next wi xxx)

Hi Everyone, I have just entered the 15 stone bracket. I am looking forward to moving down to the 14's, but I will be here for a while.

I'd like to join you guys! This 15 to 14 always seems to be the longest stage for me but only 8 pounds until I'm down into the next group so hopefully I'll only be here for 3 or 4 weeks!

Good luck everyone!

I'd like to join you guys! This 15 to 14 always seems to be the longest stage for me but only 8 pounds until I'm down into the next group so hopefully I'll only be here for 3 or 4 weeks!

Good luck everyone!

8lbs is easily lost, I'm sure you won't be here long x

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

have not weighed in this week as my clutch has gone on my car and I can't get to group so I have booked a week's holiday

Weighed in this morning and lost 2lb :D got my stone award :D and now weigh 15st 3lb......watch out 14's It shouldn't be too long now!!

After weigh in this morning I'm pleased to say I'm joining you all! Currently stand at 15st 11lb so will be around a while. Hoping to get into the next bracket for my birthday in 4 and a bit weeks

After my maintain I thought I'd do a before and after my 10 weeks on slimming world to make me feel better! I'm at 15st 8.5lbs. Bring on the next stage when I'm in 14s :)

View attachment 139198

Well done. I think I might do this, 3 weeks on and I can see my stomach is a lot smaller so a photo diary might help motivate me.

Was kind of hopeful my clothes would start feeling different now but they haven't yet!

I have it in my head that getting down to the 14's is where I will see a real change. I'm so bad with instant gratification, I want it now!

Was kind of hopeful my clothes would start feeling different now but they haven't yet!

I have it in my head that getting down to the 14's is where I will see a real change. I'm so bad with instant gratification, I want it now!

I know what you mean! Almost 4 weeks in and clothes are starting to feel better. Not fully down a size yet though in trousers, I still have that awkward post baby bump belly. Wouldn't it be amazing if it all happened instantly? Lol

Yeah I'm only a couple of weeks in so I should be patient but it's hard! Haha. When was your baby born? :)

I got down to 13 stone a few years ago and was into 12/14 dress size so I have lots of lovely clothes waiting for me to wear them again! Definitely not going to give up this time though, I think it's hit home it'll be for life.

Could kick myself for letting myself get to this weight (15st9.5lb). But I'm on the Slimming World train now and planning on being a skinny cow again

As long as you keep coming back and trying, it's better than doing nothing and gaining weight bit by bit! I don't care if it takes me the next 10 years to get to goal, as long as I am never again as heavy as I was in 2009 :p

Back