15 stone to 14 stone support

Photo diary sounds a fab idea. Week done on your losses ladies X

Lost 2 1/2 pounds this week :)

keep it up Tanyalina X

Sent from my Note 3

I was weighed on Monday at 15.8, nervous for tomorrow's wi. I've been drinking 1% fat milk not realising it's not skimmed so I've been having more than I should have And using up to 15syns daily. On the plus side though, I'm wearing a pair of jeans that were too tight on Monday :D here's hoping I have lost, I want to get to the 14s in 4-5 weeks

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Down to 15st3.5 tonight....woohoo! Hoping I'll be out of this thread in 2 weeks!

Well done Broken Mirrors :D Just had my weigh in, 3lbs off taking me to 14st 12lbs. Thanks for all the support, see you all very soon in the 14-13's. Have a great week everyone xxx
So jealous!
I lost 1.5lbs taking me to 15.7! Not hoping for a big one next week as I'm on Blackpool all weekend and I'm not going to punish myself by restricting everything. X

I lost 1lb this week, which is a bit disappointing as I was on-plan all week. However, it has taken me to my first half-stone award, which has made me feel happier. Some people in this thread have had amazing losses this week - well done all of you!!

Only 1/2 pound this week so will be hanging around for a bit longer. Seems to be a pattern - one goid weej followed by a poor week

Still stuck at 15.1 and off to the lake district on a dirty weekend with hubby! I weigh in Monday so another maintain is probably the aim.

On Monday I'm going to buy a 12 week countdown and go for it!!

I bought a countdown last night - will keep me on track and also get free book as a bonus

I've just weighed in & I've lost 1lb, not bad after 5 days away at a music festival.
Got my 2.5 st award too! :party0038:

Back