15 stone to 14 stone support

Hello,

Newbie (ish) here...started a week and a half ago online and down 3.5lbs - so currently at 15.25 stone...dying to be in the 14's as I haven't been there for a while. Hoping to get there for 16th August, fingers crossed!

Lost 1.5lb today so now weighing at 15st 7lb - hopefully only another 3-4 week in this bracket :eek:

Hello, came here from the 16's to 15's group this morning after losing 2lbs and getting to 15st12lbs :) x

I'm currently at 15st 3lbs and itching to get into the 14 bracket :)

I got my stone award, so I'm into the 14's. Hopefully see you there soon!

Reached 15.1 today :D a loss of 3lb hopefully by next week I'll move down a group :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lost 0.5lb -_- very frustrating now 15stone0.5 :/ next week hopefully!!!

I haven't posted for a few weeks - I was on holiday for 2 weeks and I was scared of moving back into the 16 to 15 stone group. Amazingly, I did not put any weight on while on holiday. I lost 1lb last week and 3lb this week, talking me to 14 stone 7. I am very happy today.

Only lost another 0.5lb so I'm at 15st now -_- right on the boundary to go down a group :( NEXT WEEK!!! I'm keeping a food diary because I was making an effort to eat more last week and it didn't pay off so i'm probably doing something wrong

Stayed the same :( I swear I literally can't leave this group

Back