Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Hello,

Weighed in last night after being poorly with a sick bug for 2 days and had lost 9lb!! So WAS 16 1.5lb now 15.6.5lb!! Was quite a shock but a nice welcome into the 15's and hopefully 14's won't be too far away!

Wow that's amazing! Well done and I hope you get well soon xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Thank you I'm on the mend I think - and well done to you on your achievements so far it's very impressive. This is my third time round at SW and determined to finish this time :) How do you get the SW stickers on your signature? Can't find it anywhere? Thank you

Thanks, it's my second time but never got this far before x
There is a thread on here with all the links or if you see them somewhere (even on the sw website or someone else's signature) right click and copy image URL then paste it into the box where you edit your signature.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Weighed in at 15st 7lb tonight, which was a 1lb loss. Pretty happy with that as my eating habits have been atrocious and had lots and lots of stress. Halfway to the 14s!

still lurking in the 15's, lost 3lb last night so now 15.4!! it is easier to accept a small loss when you have been naughty!! hopefully being good will catch up with you next week!

Hello, Weighed in last night after being poorly with a sick bug for 2 days and had lost 9lb!! So WAS 16 1.5lb now 15.6.5lb!! Was quite a shock but a nice welcome into the 15's and hopefully 14's won't be too far away!

Sorry that you where sick but by jings what an amazing loss!!!

Dxxx

With a measley 1lb loss this last 2 weeks I am not going anywhere fast!! And I tried so hard :(

I always lose slow so don't worry you are not the only one.

I will be on this journey to my goal weight for a long long time & I accept that now.

I think thats why I quit so many times before cos I wasn't losing as quick as everyone else but this is my body & it just doesn't work the same for me as everyone else.

Dxxx

Lost 2.5lbs this week - so happy!

Now 15st 10.5lbs so still a fair while before I am in the 14's but please please please let me be there before Santa comes!

Dxxx

Still in the 15 stone bracket but joining up for support to get in the 14st. Onwards and downwards!

Back